IVF-Infertility.com home

Hello Everyone

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

Hello Everyone

Postby ollie » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:55 am

Hello, I am ollie, I am 38 and have been trying for 8 years. It has taken me about 3.5 years (after finally getting referred to Dr) to get to this point and we are starting ICSI at the beginning of July. I am quite apprehensive about it all (especially the big bag of needles I have been given :shock: ) I expect I will have lots of questions for you.

Olliex
ollie

Postby AuntyPebbles » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:11 pm

Hi Ollie,
welcome to the board.... wishing you tons of luck on your journey...
there are tons of us all inthe same boat feeling the same way about those needles my tummy still turns over when i see the needle i have to have...im on progesterone shots right now have you seen that doosie of a needle... and to be honest i dont feel it at all nothing not even a pinch so the worrying is much worse than the actual act....

please feel free to come join us all on the general board i know there is much more traffic over there...good luck read you soon

Debz
Me 42 ,DH 45 ...3 IVF's BFN
Mommy to my beautiful girls Gabby(4) and Kenzie(2)

Now on Face Book pm me for information..
AuntyPebbles
Valued Contributor

Postby kristin » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:18 pm

hello Ollie
welcome
and sorry to read that it has taken SO long for you to get to this stage! The needles did scare me too but I learn to just get them done quickly! If I was gentle and careful then it was more painful!!
We have just been through our first round of ICSI and it has been quite an interesting journey and all in all fine!
Come over to the General forum as there are more of us chatting there
Good luck
Kristin
me 36, dh 47
ttc 2 years
May 06: ivf + icsi: BFP- little gal born feb 07
kristin
Regular

Return to Introductions