IVF-Infertility.com home

New here.. .. Introducing myself :)

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

New here.. .. Introducing myself :)

Postby JenBowes » Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:41 am

Hello!

I'm always looking for more active TTCing places and it looks like maybe I've found a great place! I am loving this site so far and I can't wait to get to know everyone here :)

Heres our story. My DH and I have been on this road for about 3 years now. Went to all regular docs when we decided to start trying and we discovered that I was hyperthyroid. Was sent to an Endo and was instructed not to even try until it was under control. So after about 2 years of dealing with meds and deciding what course of action we should take, I finally just had it removed last September. Was given the green light by my endo to start trying, but to let him know if I still wasnt pg by 6 months. 6 months came and still nothing so he referred me to my RE. That pretty much brings us up to date with whats been recently going on. I've been put on clomid and did the clomid challenge test, and had the HSG and the hysteroscopy last friday. All my tests have come back fine and the dhs SA came back fine too, so I guess thats gonna put us in the unexplained catagory. We'll see what our RE says at our next consult appt.

I'm actually feeling pretty confident about this cycle. Lots of BDing :oops: with good timing I think... and maybe the clomid and the HSG will help it out a bit too. Doc said the HSG makes you more fertile. Im just starting that dreaded 2WW now and I'm already obsessing!!!!! lol lol

Heres to lots of BFPs for everyone and cant wait to get to know everyone!
Hugs
Jen

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
JenBowes

Postby souris » Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:42 pm

hey Jen welcome here!!

I wish you the best for your test date!
You should post on the general forum, it is really busy there!

xxx
souris
Me 27, DH 55
04/ 05 ICSI -tive 02/06 ICSI. No fertilisation
09/ 06 ICSI. BFP!!! M/C at 12 weeks.04/07 ? ICSI -tive
04/08 ICSI BFP!!! M/C at 12 weeks
Feb 09 6th ICSI has started! neg
June 09 7th ICSI. Please make it happen!!
souris
Regular

Postby AuntyPebbles » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:12 am

Hi Jen,
welcome to the board im sure youve found the right place i have been on a few months and made some great friends i got the best support for my last cycle, wishing you tons of luck with your test hope to see your BFP very soon....hugs Debz...

oh yeah like souris says come on over to the general board we spend most our time there you will get tons of support... :D
Me 42 ,DH 45 ...3 IVF's BFN
Mommy to my beautiful girls Gabby(4) and Kenzie(2)

Now on Face Book pm me for information..
AuntyPebbles
Valued Contributor

Return to Introductions