IVF-Infertility.com home

I'd like to introduce myself....

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

I'd like to introduce myself....

Postby wannababy1229 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:59 pm

Greeting Everyone!

I'm new to these boards and wanted to share a little bit about myself. I'm 33 years old and the cause of my infertility is tubal damage (extremely long story). I recently had my tubes tied to help increase the odds of IVF. I have been seeing an acupuncturist since May and will be starting femtrace on Friday. I guess that means that my cycle will official begin shortly after that. This is our 1st attempt at IVF and have been praying that it will be successful. I am hoping that I can learn a lot about the experiences, thoughts, and feelings of the other members by logging on to these boards. I'm glad that I found another form of support! :)
wannababy1229
Regular

Postby jemima » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:28 am

Hi, I just want to say 'Welcome' ... These boards have been amazing. You will get full support here, the girls here are very nice and helpfull. This is my 1st IVF too. I hope you get so many support here as i do.
God Bless in everything you do.

Luv, Jemma
Me 34, DH 35

ICSI end of July 2007 - BFN
jemima
Regular

Postby terri1 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:25 pm

hello and welcome!

You have come to the right place. Please come over to the general board where you will meet many people going through the same thing.

I haven't done IVF but I have gone through stress of infertility and know how stressful it is.
I'm a big supporter of acupuncture! I would never have believed it but it has helped me so much.

I've been on a few forums and I have found this one to be the best!

good luck
love terri
PCOS
TTC 2.5 years
BFP April 2006
terri1

Postby wannababy1229 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:01 pm

Thanks Jemima and Terri for the warm welcome! I'm nervous and also excited about going through this whole procedure! Thanks for your support!
wannababy1229
Regular

Postby bubblymichelle » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:28 pm

Just want to say hello and welcome, hope all goes ok for you.
Shell.
xx
bubblymichelle
Valued Contributor

Return to Introductions