IVF-Infertility.com home

Hi everyone

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

Hi everyone

Postby Rachel67 » Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:12 pm

Evening everyone

I’m new to this site so I thought I should come in and introduce myself and give a brief description of our situation. My name is Rachel and I am 31 years old and my husband is 46 years old.

10 years old vasectomy is the route of all of our problems. So far we had 4 IVF/ICSI cycles, two were cancelled before egg collection due to stress and the other two were unfortunately unsuccessful. Doctors could not explain as to why the two cycles did not work (In fact the doctor looked more confused and disappointed than we were), specially as the four embryos used were all fresh and grade one and the laparoscopy test results were fine and all were in working order.

Currently we are deciding what we should do next, checking out different options and clinics ( Specially clinics as my doctor starting to sound like bl$%dy 2nd hand car sales man).

Anyway thats enough about us. All the best with your treatments and I hope everything goes well for you all.

Rachel
[/b]
Two unsucessful IVF/ICSI cycles
Rachel67

rachel

Postby racquel » Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:57 am

Hi Rachel - welcome to the boards. I think you'll find some ladies with similar experiences in the General and IVF Forums. Sounds like you've been through a lot and I wish you all the best in your next step!!

Do you mind me asking where you live? I seem to see variations between how they do things in the States (I'm from Texas) vs. other parts of the world.

Take care, Racquel
Me 35, DH 41
DD 9 (almost 10)
TTC 5 yrs (male factor due to paralysis)
June IVF w/ICSI
7/10: BFP, 8/7: Confirmed twins

racquel
Regular

Postby jemima » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:02 am

Hi Rachel... Welcome.
I wish you all the best in your next step. God Bless

Luv, Jemma
Me 34, DH 35

ICSI end of July 2007 - BFN
jemima
Regular