IVF-Infertility.com home

Ivf

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

Ivf

Postby julietvin » Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:26 pm

Hi
This is Juliet. I am out of 2WW period. And went for the first Beta HSG Blood Test where my doctor hasn't given me any hope, still advised to take another sample after 4 days.
If it isn't positive when will be my mensuration and is it advisable to start the next cycle immediately or wait for some time for the next IVF cycle.
Please give your comments.
julietvin

Postby terri1 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:56 pm

Hi Juliet

Please come over to the general board and post again as I think you will get more response and advice.

I'm not sure when you will get your period if this go is not successful, I think its different with everyone. It depends on your doctor when you can do another IVF. Some clinics like you to wait a few months and some let you try again quite quickly.
One thing I have found is my clinic never gave me enough information about anything unless I asked a million questions! It is your right to know what they will do to help you so give them a call and ask them what happens next.

good luck
love terri
PCOS
TTC 2.5 years
BFP April 2006
terri1

Postby julietvin » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:13 pm

Thanx Terri for your reply.
As you have suggested I have posted it in the general forum.

And for the worst I had the test results as Negative. I have got an appointment with my doc day after tomorrow and prepared a page long questions (including why it failed), hope I can hear only a few answers from them.

Bye friend
Juliet
julietvin

Postby terri1 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:37 pm

Hi Juliet

sorry to hear about your negative result.

Good idea to write questions out for your doctor. I do that sometimes as when I walk in there I forget half of what I wanted to ask!

have you thought about having acupuncture to help things? There have been a lot of success stories. I have it even now to help with my symptoms and it really does work, its amazing.

take care
love terri
PCOS
TTC 2.5 years
BFP April 2006
terri1

Return to Introductions