IVF-Infertility.com home

Starting Lupron

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

Starting Lupron

Postby MidwifeMom » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:12 pm

Ladies,
This is my first time on this site and everyone seems so positive. I am scheduled to start Lupron on 10/4 and am scared to death! Today I had a sonogram and I have an endometrioma on my one ovary. We are moving forward and praying the othger ovary will stimulate well. Just waiting for the Lupron to start is the pits! My anxiety level is thru the roof. Whats worse is we are not telling anyway, so I feel like everything is bottled up! Anyone have any expereinces with Lurpon so I will know what to expect??

Michele :roll:
MidwifeMom

Postby Jovigal » Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:49 pm

Welcome Michelle. I, too, will be starting Lupron soon, Oct 11th, and this is my 1st IVF cycle. I feel just like you. Is this your first IVF?

I noticed also that you live in VA. I live in TN so we're neighbors! :)
Me-37 DH-39
3 IUI's BFNs
1st IVF/ICSI Dec '06 (1 embie)-BFP, m/c 8wks
2nd IVF/ICSI May '07-BFP! It's a GIRL!

Baby Emily Katharine born 2/1/08!!!!
Jovigal
Regular

Postby Nance » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:43 pm

Hi Michele,

Welcome. Please do not feel alone. There are pleanty of us scared to death folks out there. Myself included :wink:

I am on day 14 of Lupron and so far no major side effects. A few hot flashes but nothing crazy and a mild headache for a few days but once again nothing bad at all.

Everyone's reactions are different but I hope that you have no side effects at all.

Good Luck,
Nance
Me: 35
TTC: 2 yrs
1 Failed IUI - 7/06
1st IVF/ICSI - Oct 2006 - BFP!!!!!
Nance
Regular

Return to Introductions