IVF-Infertility.com home

I wish I'd found you guys before :-)

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

I wish I'd found you guys before :-)

Postby Sully » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:43 pm

Hi all

Am new to this site but not to the trials and tribulations of treatment.

My DH has a low sperm count and we tried IUI first with clomid without success as I just didn't respond

We then went onto IVF with 2 BFN's and then 1 BFP which sadly resulted in m/c 2 weeks later.

Since my last treatment about 15 months ago I decided to give my body, brain and purse a rest!

I'm now at the stage where I am thinking about having more treatment (new clinic) but am undecided about whether to try IUI with donor sperm or go for ICSI again.

I just wanted to share that with you guys and hope to get to know you all better very soon.

Sully
Me 34, DH 39 (has lsc)
ttc 4 yrs
2 x IVF -BFN
1 x IVF BFP but m/c 6wks

re%3A+IUI+donor/dt/5/k/3e9f/event.png" alt="Image" />
Sully

Postby Welshgirl38 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:27 pm

Hi Sully,

First of all welcome - this is the best place to come if u have any questions or if ur just looking for some good old fashion support, the ladies here are lovely and we will help u in any way we can.

Sorry for all the pain u have been thru, its a uphill struggle all these decisions and going thru all this treatment, but its all in hope thaty one day we WILL get our dream come true.

Why not join us over in the general foroum - there are lots of us there suporting each other through out treatment and u would be very welcome to join us, im only sorry that we have to meet here under these circumstances.

Becky Xxx

1 IVF=BFN 2 IVF=BFN 3 IVF=BFP :) m/c @ 8 wks :( 4 IVF=BFN
We must now let go of the life we had planned, to live the life waiting for us..

Adoption course starts March 19th
Welshgirl38
Valued Contributor

Postby jemima » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:31 am

Hi Sully,

Welcome. Sorry for u have been through. don't give up. keep faith.

Cu in general forum. God bless you in everything you do

Luv, Jemma
Me 34, DH 35

ICSI end of July 2007 - BFN
jemima
Regular

Return to Introductions