IVF-Infertility.com home

looking into surrogacy, need info

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in adoption and surrogacy and wish to share their experiences of parenthood.

Re: looking into surrogacy, need info

Postby vaiybora » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:42 am

This topic is so good,thank for your sharing. :D :D
vaiybora

Sponsor

Postby WendyL12344 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:30 pm

So sorry to hear that! We have opted for a surrogacy and, we are contemplating BIotexCOm, in Ukraine
WendyL12344

Postby beth_brown » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:08 am

So sorry about your loss. I hope you are able to find happiness again. This post has been very helpful. I have been researching about surrogacy outside the country, as the costs are extremely high here. we were looking at BioTExCom and they seem the right ones for us. I was initially apprehensive about the language barriers, but they have assured that won't be an issue as they have translators. They have also explained about the various packages they have. All this at a fraction of a cost compared to the ones at home. Thank you for all the detailed information everyone!
beth_brown

Postby Sirius_lonelystar » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:00 pm

Hello Ladies,

was looking for a place for surrogate mothers for last year and would strongly recommend to avoid places like Russia, Belorussia and India.
First two because of the absolute absence of any legal base for the surrogacy and unimaginable level of bureaucracy (the kid would be 18 before you collect all necessary documents :( ). Plus there some restrictions for taking kids for people from countries where gay marriage is allowed. And many other nasty surprises...
For India my main concern is extremely poor medical support. More or less reach girls do not want to be surrogate mothers, from poor families girls has so many own health problems that the risk of miscarrying is very high. Plus it is not possible to control their living conditions.
So my list shorten and now countries for me to consider is the USA and famous for it Ukraine.
will update during the course of event.
Sirius_lonelystar

Postby BerylSaer » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:50 am

I am also looking for surrogacy. I am a new member here. I am just 27 years old now. When I got married my age was 25 years old. I married to the person I love a lot. He was the love of my life. We were happy when a road accident changed everything. Life is so unpredictable. I am infertile now due to a bad road accident. I am here for taking the opinion of surrogacy. Also, I want to get motivated. Ukraine is best according to my friends. What are you suggesting?
BerylSaer

Postby Rita10 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:44 pm

Hello, dear. Your husband is right. You should choose Europe if you don't want to overpay. I know that because my sister had to go for the surrogacy a couple of years ago. Her husband is not rich at all, so they were looking for some cheaper options. They have chosen the reproduction center in Europe. They came back home with their baby. I'm very glad that surrogacy helped them. They were so frustrated. They spent 6 years ttc just like you. But my sister never got pregnant. It is a great pleasure to see my sister being so happy now. I'm glad that I became a part of her happiness. I was spending a lot of time with them during their surrogacy process. I wanted to help them as much as I could.
You are such a brave woman to make this decision. A lot of couples are afraid of the surrogacy. I just don't understand why. I don't think that adoption is much better. Surrogacy gives a chance to get your biological baby. As for me it is great. You are not betraying your child. It sounds ridiculous. You are helping your child to be born. If you are unable to give birth, let some other woman do it for you.
I’ve heard that nowadays a lot of women find surrogates because they just don’t want to give birth. Sounds strange, doesn’t it? But it’s true. This service is getting more and more popular.
I’m sure that surrogacy will help you to become parents. Don’t be afraid, I think everyone here would support you. :lol:
Rita10

Postby Annalias » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Rita10 wrote:Hello, dear. Your husband is right. You should choose Europe if you don't want to overpay. I know that because my sister had to go for the surrogacy a couple of years ago. Her husband is not rich at all, so they were looking for some cheaper options. They have chosen the reproduction center in Europe. They came back home with their baby. I'm very glad that surrogacy helped them. They were so frustrated. They spent 6 years ttc just like you. But my sister never got pregnant. It is a great pleasure to see my sister being so happy now. I'm glad that I became a part of her happiness. I was spending a lot of time with them during their surrogacy process. I wanted to help them as much as I could.
You are such a brave woman to make this decision. A lot of couples are afraid of the surrogacy. I just don't understand why. I don't think that adoption is much better. Surrogacy gives a chance to get your biological baby. As for me it is great. You are not betraying your child. It sounds ridiculous. You are helping your child to be born. If you are unable to give birth, let some other woman do it for you.
I’ve heard that nowadays a lot of women find surrogates because they just don’t want to give birth. Sounds strange, doesn’t it? But it’s true. This service is getting more and more popular.
I’m sure that surrogacy will help you to become parents. Don’t be afraid, I think everyone here would support you. :lol:

Thank you for sharing this story with us! This is so inspiring that your sister didn't give up. She had to overcome so many problems. But she didn't lose hope and kept going. I know how hard it is not to give up when your face infertility. I had cancer of a uterus. There is no chance for me to carry a baby. My depression almost killed me. I thought that life is over and nothing in this world can make me happy. I'm so grateful to my husband who supported me. Your sister is also a lucky girl because she has you. The way you described the situation shows that you care about your sister a lot. I hope our journey will also start as soon as possible! Such stories give me so much inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Annalias

Postby hedw19 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:13 am

Hi all! have the same thing, well at least i'm looking for the same fertility treatment now. We are still deciding where to go, Georgia or Ukraine. The cost is pretty the same and I tend to trust Georgia a bit more. has anyone experience with New Life? I have contacted the agency and they seems great. Not sure that ukraine is a better place for such treatment taking into account that the country is so poor and unstable in different aspects. Any advice would be most welcome!
Hope you all are doing well xx
hedw19

Postby diana001 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:20 am

Hello Jossy,

It's worth looking onto surrogacyinfo. They're dealing with egg donation and surrogacy processes, so that we got interested. Also there's a plenty of things they offer to their intended patients. They had a free consultation with the patient coordinator. They explained us the process and shared their own family story which made you cry.

Happy to Help :)
diana001

Previous

Return to Adoption and Surrogacy