IVF-Infertility.com home

Surrogacy in the United States

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in adoption and surrogacy and wish to share their experiences of parenthood.

Surrogacy in the United States

Postby Ghost » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:34 pm

Unfortunately, some US states are not favorable to surrogacy. A few states, including New York, ban paid surrogacy.

However, there are also several states that fully support surrogacy.

https://www.creativefamilyconnections.com/us-surrogacy-law-map/

Let's hope more states get on board. Until then, if you really need a surrogate and are considering the USA, you might use this map for your planning.
Avoid IVF and surrogacy in Ukraine. Ukrainian centers pay shills to post here under numerous sock accounts pretending to be patients in Ukraine. Centers using such deceptive advertising cannot be trusted and should be avoided.
Ghost
Board Veteran

Re: Surrogacy in the United States

Postby Ghost » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:19 pm

States with favorable surrogacy laws are California, Nevada, Delaware, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and Maine.

States with very unfavorable surrogacy laws include Washington, Louisiana, New York, Michigan, and New Jersey.
Avoid IVF and surrogacy in Ukraine. Ukrainian centers pay shills to post here under numerous sock accounts pretending to be patients in Ukraine. Centers using such deceptive advertising cannot be trusted and should be avoided.
Ghost
Board Veteran

Re: Surrogacy in the United States

Postby Xerxes » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:04 am

I wish you the best of luck-I am always on here (on the Winter mommies group) so you can PM me if you have more questions I can help with or just for support.

คาสิโน
Xerxes

Return to Adoption and Surrogacy