IVF-Infertility.com home

Surrogate is my option

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in adoption and surrogacy and wish to share their experiences of parenthood.

Re: Surrogate is my option

Postby beth_brown » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:36 am

Great to your post. We are looking for surrogacy too, and we hear BioTexCom in Ukraine is supposed to be good. They offer various packages and offer 100% guarantee. If anyone here could share your experience with them please.
beth_brown

Postby JoeNoah » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:07 pm

Hello, I am also for an advice here. I want to become a mother as soon as possible. As my in-laws are now forcing me for having a baby. I am 40 years old. I am trying for a baby right after one year of my marriage. The journey is full of pain and hardships. My husband is with me on this journey. He loves children too. I have conceived 3 times but with no end results. Since then I am trying. Surrogacy is my option also. It is a light in the darkness for me. Please Help me too.
JoeNoah

Postby Ghost » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:35 am

Many centers offer gestational surrogacy, where the intended parents embryo is transferred to the uterus of a gestational carrier. The success rates are high, similar to egg donor cycles, around 70-80% live birth per transfer at top clinics.

Classic surrogacy, where the birth mother is also the biological mother undergoing an IUI cycle, is not recommended. The success rates are low and the legal issues can be enormous. In one case in England, the surrogate kept the baby and then sued the intended parents to pay her child support, and she won. Avoid classic surrogacy.
Note: I am not an MD and not an expert.
Ghost
Board Veteran

Previous

Return to Adoption and Surrogacy