IVF-Infertility.com home

Ukraine surrogacy testimonials

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in adoption and surrogacy and wish to share their experiences of parenthood.

Ukraine surrogacy testimonials

Postby audeb22 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:52 am

Hello

As part of a book project, I am looking for getting testimonials from couples of various nationalities who have used the GPA in Ukraine.
If your project has succeeded, please contact me in private message to share your experience. I have a short questionnaire that I would be pleased to send you.

It goes without saying that your answers will remain anonymous. Thank you for your help in advancing mentalities. Your experience would be extremely useful to others.

Aude (I am currently in a surrogacy process)
audeb22

Re: Ukraine surrogacy testimonials

Postby Bethnoah » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:17 pm

I am planning for surrogacy this year. I also have chosen Ukraine. Before this time I do not want to go for surrogacy. I was using some of the random methods to become a mother. This was quite a painful journey for me. I was TTCing for 3 years with no positive results. IVF was also very painful. I also lost hope after two to three cycles. It was really heartbroken for me. This is the reason I have to admit my infertility. I am now planning for surrogacy. This is the full and final decision now. How about Ukraine.
Bethnoah

Return to Adoption and Surrogacy