IVF-Infertility.com home

low ovarian reserve im 29

Discussion forum for patients diagnosed with reduced ovarian reserve or those who responded poorly to ovarian stimulation.

low ovarian reserve im 29

Postby missgemsie » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:56 pm

hiya a bit about me im 29 ive ad 3bfns and a fet bfn ,my partner ad vesectomy reversal that never woked so started ivf 5years ago my first clinic never told me there was something wrong with me, having me tryin a new clinic as soon as i told her ow many eggs a got 11 the first time 13 the second and all this was on the highest dose of menupur she booked me in for scan turns out my ovaries are reserved i dont realy understand it all ive not looked into untill now any way after havin our 3rd fresh cycle with a bfn when i went for my review my consultant told me she,s possitive she could ghet a pregnancy tht to try again tht was in may i was thinking leaving it 2years but as my ovaries r like a older persons would i be silly to wait tht long should we get back on the rollorcoaster soon as we can any info or succsess storys of any of u in the same or similar situations i would be very gratefull im very confused xx
missgemsie

Re: low ovarian reserve im 29

Postby marcus » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:04 pm

Hi. May I suggest that you join reduced ovarian reserve forum.

Best of luck,
Samuel Marcus MD
marcus
Site Admin

Return to Reduced ovarian reserve