IVF-Infertility.com home

MY TRIPLET ARE A BLESSING TO ME.

Forum for women who conceived with twins or triplets following Assisted Conception Treatments

MY TRIPLET ARE A BLESSING TO ME.

Postby cotto49 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:55 pm

As you all may know my name is Samantha Cotton and I have been trying to conceive for over 6 year. It have been problem for me,i am into many of Epiphenomena 50mgs and rest of those durgs and i did not see any result.. I gave it a try with some help of nature herbs and now i got pregnant and deliver. I have been married for Over 7 years and i have no kids,me and my husband are very much in love and very happy together. I am happy now that i am a mother of triplet and i think i will have followers that will continue to keep me posted in how to start and finish this race of mother hood. I can't still believe if it is the herbs that worked, cos was told when ever i start using it i will see changes.and the change is that i am a mother of three lovely kids.i will still want to thank this great Prophetess Asheika Stewart.
Samantha
cottons49@yahoo.com
cotto49

Sponsor

Re: MY TRIPLET ARE A BLESSING TO ME.

Postby Billi58354 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:28 am

Thanks for sharing.

Postby RZachary » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:31 am

that was such a nice post, really very good and feels so happy for you, i request you to share pics of your babies. :)
RZachary

Postby Bruce123 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:09 am

yeah. you have to share some pictures of your triplets. i really love babies and really they are such a blessing of God
Bruce123

Postby alliancedoc » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:01 am

Bruce123 wrote:yeah. you have to share some pictures of your triplets. i really love and really they are such a blessing of God

Yeah Bruce you are absolutely rite babies are one of the biggest blessing of god and only a mother can feel that blessing purely. i hope all of them are very cute
alliancedoc

Postby marcus » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:51 pm

Many congratulations
marcus
Site Admin

Return to Multiple pregnancy