IVF-Infertility.com home

10 Secrets for Healthy Moms

Forum for women who conceived with twins or triplets following Assisted Conception Treatments

10 Secrets for Healthy Moms

Postby jason84 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:14 pm

1. 5 most needed foods! Undeniable that food is essential for human beings. Eating 5 meals will help repair. Maintain and maintain complete body wear. The mother should eat five useful groups and choose to provide energy, calcium, calcium and various minerals to suit the growth of my baby.

2. Instant antenatal care When to know that pregnancy. Should attend antenatal care immediately. The doctor will check the health. How to Pregnant Get vitamin vitamin supplements. And aware of the risk of various diseases that may be followed to prevent it.

3. As a worm (book) When you are pregnant, you may feel anxious about the change of your mother's body. And the baby in the womb should find out from the reading. Look at the websites and ask the doctor. As a guide to better health care pregnancy.

4. Relaxing music. Listening to music is an easy way to help your mom relax from stress. Or when there is a change in hormonal changes during pregnancy. If you listen to music, it will help to keep up the good mood.

5. Swimming Swimming is not a weight training exercise. No bumps And there is pressure in the water to help the blood flow better. It results in the flow of blood from the mother to the baby with me.

6. Do not wear high heels. ยิงปลาได้เงินจริง The bigger the ward, the more stable you are. Mother should wear a heel strap. The flounder Do not put high heels to walk easily and do not fall.

7. There are people around. Whether it is a husband, friend or relative. They are all important consultants to all mothers. May help Or as a friend. It will help you feel safe. And reduce the anxiety that occurs during pregnancy.

8.Stop! ... Stop Stress Stress affects many children. Research also said that the effect of children suffering from depression. Unstable temperament Do not dare to learn the world outside, so stop straining now.

9. Stimulate the development of the baby. The baby is in the belly, the mother can stimulate him by touching the belly, talking, telling stories, singing with children every day. I do not know what to do.

10. Have enough sleep. Mothers should sleep eight to nine hours a day to help refresh the body. The digestive system, the heart and blood circulation work well. Effect on the development of the fetus with me.

:wink:
jason84

Re: 10 Secrets for Healthy Moms

Postby kawinha » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:25 am

Thank

ruby888
kawinha

Return to Multiple pregnancy