IVF-Infertility.com home

my ovary was producing infertile eggs

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in IVF and embryo transfer including frozen embryo transfer.

my ovary was producing infertile eggs

Postby gracehamilton » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:02 am

I remember how I was very disappointed when I was told that my ovary was producing infertile eggs. I thought I would never carry a baby by myself. I didn`t have any hope for future. I will live to thank Mrs Jones a workmate who Intoduced me to a clinic in Ukraine. I conceive through IVF. This made me to among the happiest woman in the world. I remember how I could go to any meeting and make sure I sat on the first seat to make sure everyone know that I was pregnant. I used to update my status on every social media. Anyone experiencing the same can pay them a visit. I guarantee you that you will be celebratring as I am. Watch this video for more information.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3wkbg ... xTYJhtR0rA
gracehamilton

Re: my ovary was producing infertile eggs

Postby Ghost » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:09 pm

Avoid IVF and sorrogacy in Ukraine. Clinics there hire shills to post on this site under sock accounts posing as patients. Avoid any centers that advertise deceptively.
Avoid IVF and surrogacy in Ukraine. Ukrainian centers pay shills to post here under numerous sock accounts pretending to be patients in Ukraine. Centers using such deceptive advertising cannot be trusted and should be avoided.
Ghost
Board Veteran

Return to In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)