Poor Egg quality

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in IVF and embryo transfer including frozen embryo transfer.
Claredel

Re: Poor Egg quality

Post by Claredel » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:40 pm

Hello! Of course there is hope, please, don’t give up! I would recommend you looking into the mitochondrial replacement therapy, I know that it is a very efficient program that helps to get pregnant at any age. A donor donates her mitochondria which is the most important component of a cell. But it’s interesting that the mitochondria cells do not carry any genetical material that is why your kid will have only your and your husband’s DNA) Look into it!)

Sponsor

xenia
Regular

Post by xenia » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:07 am

agreed with Claredel. As I posted above mesotherapy to ovaries or mitochondrial replacement therapy might improve eggs quality

Abbie3

Post by Abbie3 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:14 am

I have been in contact with several Biotexcom patients and they say that the MRT does wonders. I see that mitochondrial donation is thriving right now, especially in Ukraine.

xenia
Regular

Post by xenia » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:41 pm

agreed, many additional procedures are becoming more popular as they boost chances of success. Myself I know one lady who has been happy with mesotherapy, and she is pregnant now. Thanks for sharing the information