- Welcome to the board! I just started acupuncture this week, but not really sure if there are lots of advantages other than relaxation. I've heard it can help with infertility, so I'm for trying just about anything right now.
- Good luck with the PIO injections and the transfer will be here before you know it.
- That is excellent news on transferring 3 embies, I'm looking forward to hearing about your BFP!!
- 2 embies is great and we'll be so excited to see your BFP as well!
- Welcome to the board and good luck with the FET.
- That is terrific that you had 18 eggs, excellent news! Let us know how the fertility repot turns out, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.
- I also get quite annoyed when people tell me I could pregnant if I would just relax! If only it were that simple
- Sat/Sun will be here before you know it and I totally understand about wanting to get the party started!!
Nothing new for me, just waiting around for the next b/w & u/s. DH gave me my first gonal f injection (slow release study) yesterday afternoon, so we don't go back until next Monday afternoon. The study does not allow any additional injections until the 6th day, so no need in going in until then. My RE did not tell me exactly how many follies I had, but I could see at least 8-9 on the screen, which is good news. I'm just praying my follies enjoy the low-dosage meds and grow like crazy. Off to my 2nd round of acupuncture tomorrow afternoon, so hopefully that will work too.
PMA, PMA, PMA