I've been fighting a cold for the last couple of days (I always seem to get them when doing fertility drugs, weird!), but now I'm back
. You're all are busy busy busy!
- Great looking Fert report! Sweet!
Crossing all my little toes and fingers and, heck, even eyes
for your ET on Friday!
hoping4amiracle, much hope, horsegrl and JJJAKE
- congrats on your ER's. Wishing for all those eggies to become healthy strong embryos!
You're getting your FERT's today, right? Let us know!!
- Congrats on PUPO. Rest and take it easy now!
Sticky, sticky baby dust to ya. BTW, are you British by any chance?
- What is vitrification?
- Have fun with your family on the Disney trip, but please take it very easy!
- Hang in there! You have quite a few eggs. There must be some that will be good! And like we're seeing here, they don't have to be perfect! Women get pregnant all the time with less than perfect ones. All you need is one little fighter!
- Too funny on the pineapple core. I can just see you forcing it down
I love pineapple, but can totally see how the core aint' gonna be that delish
. To answer your question, my stims are going fine as far as the mood is concerned. I don't feel too crazy yet. I am getting more emotional, though. Couple of days ago, I was actually overwhelmed by all you guys. When I see your signatures and read ALL you've been through, I'm deeply humbled. All of you are so strong and caring. You've experienced great losses and yet, instead of wallowing, you are here lending support to others. It's simply amazing...
- Went to the second US this morning. Good news and Bad news, I guess. The good news is that I popped up a few extra eggies.
Here's what I got so far. 9 eggs on the Right with the biggest being 13 mm and smallest 5.5 and 5 eggs on the Left with the leading three all being 8 mm and the last two being too small to record. So, it's good that I have all these eggs. BUT, I'm incredibly concerned that there's such a big difference between the leading follicle and the rest of them. I feel, like they won't be able to catch up in time!