I just hate it when I start to type a really long post and then hit the wrong key and lose everything. Here I will try it again.
- I was also just thinking about pushing back my cycle and maybe changing RE but like you, I don't want to wait any longer. I am so close to this cycle starting and if I did move to this new RE then he has at least a 3 month wait. I just don't want to wait that long. Plus, then I would have to redo all my test and I also don't want to do that. I know it just sounds like I am impatient but if someone could tell me that "yes, you will definatly get PG if you switched RE's", then i would be all for the wait. Seeing that the odds arn't that much greater i am going to take the chance with my current RE and stay with my current schedule.
- Hope you are feeling better after your surgery. I can't believe the people you work with are so insensitive, I know that doesn't make your IVF process any easier.
- How are you doing?
- Welcome to the board. It is always nice to see ladies who have conceived through IVF before.
Lady_J & dagnytaggart
- Looks like we might be in the 2ww together. I should also be having ER the week of Nov 17th.
- You are done with 1 week of the 2ww, hang in there. I also tried to watch "A baby story" when I was on vacation. I watch a few minutes and turned it off just because it was making me depressed.
- I just started taking a vitamin b complex a couple of weeks ago, it has a ton of b-6, b-9 and b-12 plus whatever else they throw in. Don't know if it will help getting PG but I will try almost anything right now. So are you going to have to take the vitamins throughout your whole pregnancy are just maybe the first trimester?
- Can't wait to hear how ER went.
- how are stims going? When is your u/s & b/w. I know your feeling about not getting excited because you don't want to be let down. My last cycle I was worried all the time that I might get canceled again. Those were really sweet words to hear when I was told that I could actually trigger and set up for ER. Wishing you the best of luck.
- You are now on stims. YEAH!!!! One step closer to being PG.
- What are you doing to keep yourself busy? I would love to say it would be great not to work but I think I might eventually go nuts. At least you are in a new town and can explore the things that they have there.
Well, I know I have missed a whole lot of people but I have to get off of this darn computer. Hope everyone is doing good and I am so glad that we have this board and i can share all my hopes and fears with all of you great ladies.