- I am sure your DH is not too happy for another Tese. I have heard they are not too pleasant. I am really glad we don't have sperm issue, I really don't know how far my DH would go to have a child.
I guess you are in a really good mood since you have been bd'ing. Hope this works for you.
- The 2ww drove me crazy. I had so many symptoms that were either AF coming or PG. i don't think I got any work done in the 2ww. 8 cell embies are really good on day 3. I also got pics on my little embies on my first IVF. I put them on my fridge and looked at them everyday. No wonder I was so obsessed. Only 9 more days to go before your Beta. YEY!!!!!
- Welcome to the board. Sorry you have to be here. Everyone reacts to the meds in so many different ways. For me, I am older but I stim really fast so if I took as much follistim as you are taking, I would only stim for 4 or 5 days. You just have to trust your RE that they know what they are doing. Good luck.
- Glad to hear AF came. It's about time. Good luck at your appt today. So you will be doing BCP's and Lupron. I guess then you will start stims after your next AF. I don't know about you, i feel that time is going by really slow. I hate waiting.
- Welcome to the board. Hope you don't have too hard of a time getting your embies from the other clinic. Every lady that I have met on these boards that have done donor embies or donor eggs have gotten their BFP. So I have faith that this will work for you.
- Have you turned off that TV yet? I think I would go really crazy not having a job and it being winter time. At least in the summer you can enjoy going or a walk. Winter time all you would want to do is stay inside and stay cozy and warm. I feel for you. So when is your DH supposed to be back?
The cold weather sucks. Supposed to get to 5 degrees tonight. BRRRR I am not going to want to get out of bed tomorrow and it isn't supposed to warm up till Sat. I can't wait for Spring.
I am still trying to iron out my insurance crap. Talked to the insurance co today and they are waiting on my RE to fax SA results so they can approve ICSI. So I guess that mean I won't be able to do ICSI because DH swimmers are good. Which sucks. I wanted to do ICSI on all my eggs just to make sure they all at least have a chance of fertilization. Oh well, I am just happy I have coverage. So I won't complain too much.
Hope everyone has a good day.