- Like Lady J said, I believe you are fine, just don't do any running again. Congrats on your transfer. Glad to see that you found your ring.
- Yey, you are getting closer. I wouldn't worry too much about the Centrotide, my last cycle they added in Ganirelix which I believe is the same thing and I only took that for 2 days. They are monitoring your E2 levels so I am sure if they get too high they will add in the Centrotide.
- POAS - Pee on a stick.
- Good luck at ER.
- I would agree if I were in your shoes I think I would only put back 1 since you already have 2 children. i have seen lots of gals only put back 1 and get a BFP. Good luck.
- When my fist IVF cycle was converted to IUI I was given the choice of PIO or suppositories. I chose PIO because I only had to worry about it once a day and I didn't want all the yucky stuff down there. It would defiantly kill the mood.
- Congrats on the 9 eggs. Why can't you take suppositories. Lots of women do. I would complain to the RE since you have already spent the money on the suppositories. Funny you talked about spreading your legs and all the stuff we have to go through. I had my HSG last Friday. The clinic I go to is a teaching hospital so the Re asked if it was OK to have a student in the room. I was like what the heck, everyone else has seen down there. What is one more person.
Also, I give myself all my shots including PIO. It is kind of hard with the PIO but it is doable. The needle with the PIO looks like it would be really bad but I think it is just like the smaller needles. The first part kind of hurts when it penetrates the skin but other then that you can't feel it. Just ice the area before you do the shot. Then rub afterwards.
- How did your FET go? How many did you transfer?
- CONGRATS on your TWINS. I am so hoping for twins. I am tired of doing all this crap and really don't want to do it anymore to have a second child. Though I will take whatever I can get.
- Good luck at your baseline tomorrow. Then you get to start all the needles. YEAH!!!!
I go in for b/w and u/s in a couple of hours. Hoping to some follies growing but not too big yet. I will post more later.