Oh goodness!! I need to check hourly just to keep up.
- Hang in there. I totally understand the stress. Just try to relax (easier said than done) and not obsess (yeah, right). I have found that keeping busy helps. I have worked a lot since ER. When at home, I have now updated all of our pics and organized every book shelf in the house. Maybe try acupuncture this time? I totally love it. Johns Hopkins did a metanalysis of all the studies conducted on acupuncture and IVF. They came to the conclusion that acupuncture increased your chances by 50%. So if your chance was 50% going in, it increases to 75% with acu. My specialist has been awesome and is even coming to my house tonight for pre-ET treatment and then again tomorrow as soon as I get home from transfer. There is a very specific protocol they are to follow, so if you decide to go that route, be certain they do the research.
- Thanks for adding me to list! I seriously printed out the list last night and prayed for each and every woman on the list. I hope we all get the miracle we are looking for very soon!
- Slow down!! Too much work! Happy to hear that you are going on medical leave, take advantage of it and relax.
- Pee away! I am guessing that I will make it to 7 days max post transfer. Good luck, but don't be discouraged if you do not get a line. Everyone is way different and you could still be testing too early.
Kushka, Belle, and Sabi
- We need updates!! You guys should all be PUPO today or at least retrieved! That is totally exciting. I will be there with you tomorrow. Boatloads of sticky dust to all of you!! (I put extra glue in it, so it should work.)
- Water! and G2 (or something with electrolytes). Stay hydrated and out of the heat while on Lupron. Hope you feel better very soon! It's all worth it right?? 5 frosties are great!! Hopefully it will be a piece of cake!
- Thank you so much for your post, it really did help so much. Welcome to the board. It is super crazy busy, but it has helped me so much. You are an inspiration with one embie!! Living proof that you only need one. Thanks again, it meant a lot.
- Hope it went well. Sending you lots of good PMA!!
- Hope you are feeling better! Siestas are the best. I had a little time for one today, but decided to chat with everyone else instead. Hope you get to go out tonight~!
- Thanks for the stats! Those are great odds. When clinic called today, I just let them go to voicemail. I was super scared they were going to say that ET was cancelled. Luckily, message said to come to office! Hopefully both of our little guys (or gals) will make it to tomorrow. One step at a time.
- You are going to be really good at waiting by the time 2ww gets around. Patience is a great virtue. Hang in there. We will hang with ya.
To everyone else, update us soon! We want to hear how you are doing.
AFM- You guys made me much more calm yesterday. 2 is better than none. I felt so much better after ER. My ovaries were so heavy. I did not take any pain medicine following surgery. Just drank water and relaxed.
Did first PIO last night - no problem until today. I did all of my Folli in the back, and never had any trouble (3vials, 2Xday). The day after my first PIO I am very sore! Maybe it just hit a sensitive point. Clinic called and we are set for noon EST tomorrow for transfer! Continue Medrol, PIO and doxy. then I have to add Endo suppositories (YUCK!) tomorrow morning. The fun just get funner!!!
My plan is to rest from Thursday until Monday! My husband's brother, SIL, and two really bad kids are coming for the weekend. So I am leaving! Going to my parents house to R&R - they have better room service anyway. ha, ha.
This is the longest message I have ever posted! This board is just getting so much activity! Good thoughts and prayers to everyone!!
35yrs old, endo.
male factor: low, low count
IVF: #1 BFP!!!!
BETA: 03July: 587!!!