TrueBeliever, Vicky1707, Candice81
- A big welcome to our new ladies
Kushka, Belle-02, Sabi, Daisy106, Cuppycake, Abogenpohl
- Congrats to all of our new PUPOs! Hang in there and good luck to all of you. As my RE always puts it, “It’s now out of our hands and in God’s hands.” For Daisy, “YOU ONLY NEED ONE!”
– How are the headaches? I feel so bad for you. I can totally relate! I hope you are finding some relief.
– Good luck for Saturday or Monday with your transfer!
– We are missing you! Hope you are having a great trip.
– So sorry that you have been delayed. Hopefully next cycle they will try something different and you will have a bumper crop. Sending you hugs!!!
– If you go to betabase.info, your numbers look average for twins or triplets. Definitely higher than a single! Try to enjoy this… you are pregnant whether there is 1, 2, 8 or 10 of them in there. I understand the worry though! You just want to hold your baby(s) in your arms and that is still a few more milestones to get through.
– Yeah for your beta tripling! Mine tripled on my last pregnancy with twins.
I’m not having any more betas either. Just my first scan on July 3. To add a ticker, go to lilypie.com or tickerfactory.com and follow the instructions. At the end, you’ll get this big long thing that you copy and paste into your profile signature. If the HPTs make you feel better, than I say pee away. It will bring a big smile and reassurance each time that you do.
– Good luck on Sunday. Sounds like you will have a great day at the zoo and game, with a BFP for the grand finale!
– Good luck on Monday for your baseline. I hope everything gets worked out with your insurance.
– How’s the lupron going? Any side effects? That can be a tough drug for some women (myself included).
– It’s almost beta time. Are you going to POAS?
AFM - I am feeling good and just keep praying for the babe(s) to keep sticking.