MikeandJess or Michelle
- Can you post those pee stick links again. There are so many post it would take forever for me to find it.
- Hope you have good news today and can do your transfer.
- I am sorry about your BFN. No easy way to sugar coat it especially with this being the 2nd one in the past few months. Take hold of your precious child and cherish what you have. Take some time off and enjoy life. Then come back and try again when you are ready. Do you have any more frozen or will you have to do a fresh IVF?
_ Congrats on your BFP!!! Once again I must say how happy I am for you. Some of us old timers really deserve a break and it is finally your time. YEAH!!!!
- Love your pics. I also so excited for you.
- Welcome to the board. I don't think I could do a double 12 hr shift. I just love my sleep too much. Wishing you the best of luck with your cycle.
- Sending tons and tons of BFP vibes!!!! Your another old timer that deserves a break. Hoping and praying that this is your time.
- Good luck with your ET on Friday. Hope all goes well. How many are ya gonna transfer? Keeping my fingers crossed that PGD reveals some really good embies.
Sending Baby Dust to ALL!!!
AFM - Had baseline yesterday. E2 level was good and I have 6 or 7 antral follies and NO CYSTS, YEY!!!! So I will be starting my ganirlix on Friday. Then 400iu of Follistim on June 30. I won't go in for my follie check till 7/7. I will be doing an intralipid and IVIG infusion on 7/2. The infusion is supposed to take 6 hrs.
Not so much fun but hopefully it will help with my immune stuff. I am still trying to get insurance approval to pay for the IVIG, it is $2000 for 100ml of IVIG so if the insurance doesn't pay then I will just be doing the intralipids. The intralipids are supposed to be the same thing and only cost $48. My RE's office does both because they are not totally convinced that intralipids are just as good as IVIG so they have me doing both. Which is fine if insurance is paying the $2000. All the rest of my meds should be on my doorstep tomorrow. YEY!!! I have been having a heck of a time trying to get them so it will be so great to finally get to see the big box of meds.
Now all I have to do is find my PMA. PMA, PMA where did you go? Come out come out wherever you are........