Sounds like everyone is doing well (minus a few cramps, bloats, and aches). I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you!
- Good luck with the continues stims, I wish I could answer more of your questions but I am new to this (first IVF cycle) and am only just beginning everything (bcps start tomorrow). Hopefully some of the other "more experiences" ladies here will be able to help you!
- Any news yet? Have you broken down and done a hpt yet? I know it's still early but I don't think I'd be able to contain myself! let us know the news and here's sending TONS of baby dust your way.
- By now I think you've had your ER....how did it go? How are you feeling? Please keep up posted on things and glad to see you here!
- How are those follies doing? grow, grow, grow, grow, grow......
- CONGRATS!!!! I can say that you are officially the first person here I've congratulated for having a BFP! I'm very happy for you, it must be so exciting. Keep us posted on everything!
- Hi, it;s so nice to have another over-40 person here! I, too, am 42 and just getting ready to start my first ever IVF cycle. My DH and I have only tried naturally, but given my age and his sperm issues, the doc recommended IVF with ICSI right off the bat so as not to waste anymore time. I will also be doing a micro flare protocol but as I still haven;t started yet, I'm not sure as to all of the meds exactly........I'll look forward to following your progress so we can go through this together! Welcome!
- This is also my first IVF, so we can learn from eachother. Good news on your follies! Like you, my DH and I never really thought we would do IVF but now here we are and we're excited to try. The thought of not trying was unacceptable so we are getting more and more hopeful and excited--I bet you are too. Keep us posted!
AFM, I am now a member of the "I love AF" camp. Started yesterday which means that as of tomorrow, I officially start my bcps and then in a few weeks the hoards of other meds that I have yet to become totally clear on (will be talking to nurse today and asking LOTS of questions now that it's officially time to start!). I will be keeping you all posted of course and probably asking tons of questions, so get ready!
POSITIVE THOUGHTS TO EVERYONE!!