beta mon but period yesterday....

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in IVF and embryo transfer including frozen embryo transfer.
saunagrl

beta mon but period yesterday....

Post by saunagrl » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:55 pm

is there ANY chance i could be pregnant?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? i know i'm reaching, but i NEED to stay positive despite the fact it's staring me right in the face.

i just don't get why i'm not pregnant.....i hate this so much.....i know we all do :cry:
me-29 DH-30
not ovulating, higher fsh (12.5), and ureaplasma bacteria that could impede implantation
3x clomid = BFN
2x IUI = BFN
IVF 1 Feb 09 = BFN :(
IVF 2 June 09 = BFN :(

abogenpohl

Re: beta mon but period yesterday....

Post by abogenpohl » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:04 pm

saunagrl wrote:is there ANY chance i could be pregnant?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? i know i'm reaching, but i NEED to stay positive despite the fact it's staring me right in the face.

i just don't get why i'm not pregnant.....i hate this so much.....i know we all do :cry:
sauna grl,
keep ur head up if you had two embys put in you may still be pregnant. as frightening as it is bleeding is pretty common in pregnancies and don't give up hope until your dr has confirmed even then do not give up hope and may god bless you in this very overwhelming time, just know there are others out here for you!!!

Daisy106

Post by Daisy106 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:54 pm

saunagrl,

You have to wait unitl Monday to know for sure. Could just be heavy spotting. Did you POAS at all?

We are here for you and care about you. Hang in there, you have to stay positive.
35yrs old, endo.
male factor: low, low count
IVF: #1 BFP!!!!
BETA: 03July: 587!!!
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;10053;90/st/20100307/k/5097/preg.png[/img]

saunagrl

Post by saunagrl » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:28 am

thank you so much abogenpohl and daisy!! i know there's still a little hope until they confirm it, and who knows? :? at least i have a super busy weekend to hopefully keep my mind off of it.

abogenpohl, congrats to you...i believe i read on other posts that you are pregnant. i'm so happy and excited for you!!!

daisy, when do you find out? how are you feeling?

thanks again both of you!!!!!!!
me-29 DH-30
not ovulating, higher fsh (12.5), and ureaplasma bacteria that could impede implantation
3x clomid = BFN
2x IUI = BFN
IVF 1 Feb 09 = BFN :(
IVF 2 June 09 = BFN :(