- LMAO!!! that is so funny that I kept scrolling down the page, and scrolling, and scrolling...... and it was the same message! LOL! I've had that happen to me before, too. I think it didn't work so I hit submit again and before i know it, I've posted the same thing 10 times (because I'm so impatient when it comes to computers!). As for the massage, I used to get a full body until I experienced a hot stone massage. OMG!!! It's wonderful! I have a lot of tension in my right shoulder and neck from having to manipulate a mouse all day and that relaxes me to the point I am jello! Last time I had one, I barely made it home and then I slept for 3 hours in the middle of the day! SO worth it!
- You are so funny! I will be thinking of you too! You are lucky though. I have to take the Follistim twice a day. So I get 3 shots starting Sat. yipee!
It's cool that we are going to be so close in everything!
I've tried melatonin before, but that was before i was trying to get preggo. It's over the counter in the vitamin section and doesn't leave me groggy the next day like Benadryl (diphenhydramine) does. As with anything new, I would ask RE first.
- YAY!!! PUPO PUPO PUPO! I love it! Take it easy and have DH bring you some grapes and fan you (a little to the left....no, right.....ahhhhh).
- Great job about the Master's. December will be here before you know it! I would love to go for mine some day, but I will have to quit work and go to school for 31 months to get mine. Don't see me doing that any time soon.
- YAY for trigger! You'll be PUPO before you know it!
- Many (((hugs))) and well wishes coming to you for tomorrow! Good Luck!
Just got back from soccer practice and time to relax. Have a good evening!