Geez, I had quite a few pages to get through. I hope everyone is doing well.
– I don’t plan on buying anymore. (so I say. Lol)
-Welcome to the board. GL on your 2ww. Unfortunatly I don’t know anything about egg quality. Sending you loads of sticky baby dust.
– Welcome to our board. We’re glad to have you. I’m sure you’ll find plenty of support on here from all the lovely ladies. GL on your cycle!
– Thanks Girlie. Yes please keep everything crossed for me. I think if I hadn’t POAS I would be more of a total wreck. Check this site out. There is all kind of information on this site including sensitivity levels of different HTPs. GL!! http://www.fertilethoughts.com/forums/s ... p?t=549368
– I hope that everything went well for you today and that you’re home resting. You ARE
the queen of POAS. I didn’t even think to have a pic of it for a baby book. That’s a sweet idea.
– I’m sending PMA your way. I hope you do get to see your line too. Sounds like we’re having the same symptoms so far. Did you read Michele’s artillery??!!! I’ve got nothing on her! LOL I have POAS again. I didn’t last night because I went out to dinner with my sister. I did when I got home tonight. I took the dollar store one and my last walmart one. The lines are slightly darker. I mean I’m not staring trying to find the lines, they’re definitely there, but I thought they would be a lot darker. Yes, my beta is on Thursday bright and early. I can’t wait!! I probably won’t be able to sleep tomorrow night.
– That is the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard!! I want to cry!!! My sister had one when she was pregnant with my niece. I don’t think you’re crazy. Sounds like a great idea! Ok, now I’m getting a little worried. You’re line was super dark before? What brand did you use? Am I going to have to go buy more?! I actually kind of thought about it before I read your post. I was thinking of getting one that detects higher levels of HCG. OK, am I nuts? I’m 10dpt3dt today. Think I’m going to Target!
– YAY for trigger!!! You’ve got 2 more days to go too!!! Then you’ll be PUPO!!!!
– When I read your post at work earlier, I wanted to reply to you right away! I just didn’t want to not do personals. Anyway, listen. Don’t you let that evil witch get your spirits down! You are not being overly sensitive. You have every right to feel the way you do. When I went in for my baseline, I only had 4 also. None on my left, they were all on my right. I was disappointed but just a little optimistic. I figured well 4 is better than none. I had to get some blood work paper work for my DH so I had to speak to a nurse. They made me wait forever and I was getting pissed because I had to get to work but then I started getting scared that something was wrong. She finally comes to get me and has a paper in her hand. I told her why I need to see her. Then she pulls out the paper and shows me how I only have 4 follies and wanted to give me a heads up in case the doctor wants to cancel my cycle! HELLO, this was only baseline. I was furious and left crying. I was so upset and to this day I really dislike that woman. (hate really) At ET I ended up with 8 eggs, we put 2 back in and were even able to freeze 2. DH was so upset because she upset me and insisted I didn’t listen to those witches anymore. He insisted I only speak to the doctor. My next visit I left a message for the doctor to call me and she reassured me everything was going a lot better than my first cycle. PLEASE don’t give up hope. This cycle I did take a different approach. I took things day by day and tried to celebrate my little victories as they came and tried not to focus too much on anything ahead of that current day. I’m praying for you.
– GL with your move Hun. Talk about a major distraction. Lol Friday will be here before you know it and you’ll be PUPO!!!
– PMA girl!! Don’t even go there!!
– I’m glad your TT went well. See, Cake right.
I’m sure your PAP will be fine. PMA Hun.
JenNJ – Doing the AF dance for you.
AFM, still feeling the same I guess. Sore (o)(o), tired and a little crampy. The cramps seem to shift. I left cramping in the middle maily today, like where my uterus is. I hope everything's going well inside of me.