ok, I think I am in crazy town now too...I've been sitting here for like an hour refreshing the page thinking boy the posting is slow today and the whole time I was stuck on the last page lol!
- That sounds exactly like what my DH would say. It's def draining on the PMA but I feel like with his pessimism and my optimism we even each other out and end up being more realistic with things. This group has made a HUGE difference in my PMA too and even the BFN's have helped me in knowing that if they can get through it so can I if it doesn't happen for me this time. I love all you girls (((((HUGS))))) and don't know how I would have even gotten this far w/out them/you.
Gosh darn it! what is your dpt? No more POASing, it'll drive you insane...i've seen it on here before. Instead of being the POAS queen, I am going to be the antiPOAS queen, at least until the day before or so. Why did you move your beta to the 13th?
- Unbelievable fert report!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee! I agree that you have to take each moment by itself and deal with it seperately. You can be happy now and enjoy this time because you have 10 beautiful embies growing! Congrats!
- Wawaweewa what a great beta #! I can't wait to see the outcome...twins or tripplets? You lucky mama! I agree re: the last 3 days of the 2ww. I feel lucky that I only have a 9-10 day wait but being that I am 6dp5dt today...it is getting really hard not to POAS. I think I'm gonna wait until day 8...what do you think...is that a good plan? When did you first POAS? I just don't want a neg unless it's really a neg. (ofcourse even then I don't want it but at least it's out of my control then). GL getting the new job...sounds exciting!
- I'm so sorry you are going crazy in crazytown. It is sooo unfair that you have to wait so long for beta...I just don't understand
- Oh yeah honey! You'll be obsessing in no time. But at least you have us to keep you somewhat sane during the process.
-more waiting, more waiting...does it ever end? I think not:( I wish I could say from experience but I've heard eating crakers helps with the m/s...I'm sure you've heard that one before!