Hello Ladies.......It's been waayyy too long. Everythinig is going really well for me so far. I've just been so busy at work and then when I get home I don't go anywhere near the computer! Sounds like things are moving right along around here.
Just a few personals because I only went back about 1 wk and it's been like 3 since I've been on here.
- I don't recall if I congratulated you before on your twins or not. WOW, that is so exciting. I'm so happy for you and DH. I hope things continue to progress well for you and your babies. I hope you feel better soon. I've had a little of a sore throat for the last couple of days. I've been drinking lots of tea with lemon and honey and been trying to mentally fight it off. I don't want it to get worse.
- Alright!!! I am super dupper excited for you.
Your betas are rising nicely. I hope you see your complete yolk next u/s. I'm praying for you!!!
- I am so sorry about your BFN. I pray that things work out for you next time. I did follistim and menapur during my last cycle and it worked for me. During my first checkup after starting stims I had what appeared to be 1 dominant follicle. The nurse gave me the don't be surprised if your cycle gets cancelled talk. Don't let that be a deterant. I ended up with 8 embies at ET and was even able to freeze 2. Don't give up hope!
- I am so sorry for your loss. My heart is broken for you.
- Congrats X2!!! Good for you!
- Beautiful pics! I hope everything works out for you and DH.
- I hope you get better soon!
I'll pop in here and there, but I think it's time to move on. I think I'm going to brave joining the May 2010 mommies. (if I can muster up the energy to post)
Let me tell you this ladies, I was released from my RE at about 7 weeks and I had 2 u/s. I went to my first OB visit expecting to get another u/s, NOT. She said I had already had 2 and most women only get 1 during there pregnancies. WHAT?!! I was so dissapointed. Once you get to see your little bean, cherish those moments because it will be a while before you see your little one again. I did get to listent to the HB though and it was the most beautiful sound I have EVER heard. Makes me teary eyed just thinking about it. I will get a u/s soon though because my ob recommened a screening test that is done during my 1st trimester and second which consists of b/w and u/s. I have to go to a perinatalist so i hope it will be a super great pic since i have to get a fancy dancy u/s.
Well ladies, I just want to thank all my cycle buddies that offered so many words of countless encouragement. This site and you ladies is what got me through my cycles and I want to thank you all for being there for me time and time again. To all the BFP, I wish you all H & H pregnancies. Now come a whole new set of worries. (joy
) To all the BFN, I pray that your day will come soon! To all the other ladies in various stages of this wonderful journey called IVF, keep up the PMA and lean on your IVF sisters for support. That's why we're here!
I always have you all in my thoughts and prays.