– Yay! You’re starting Lupron tomorrow! Have fun! Hope your trip is going great!
– Hope you get good news tomorrow from the RE!
– GOOD LUCK tomorrow!!!!! Wishing you lots of sticky dust! If your weather is anything likes ours will be tomorrow (rainy all day) it will be a good day to relax and read or nap.
– I’m sure she would love that B-day present!
– I haven’t had any joint pain, just headaches and a sharp stabbing pain right under my belly button a few times a day. Not sure if either are related to the Lupron. Are you having any other problems (fatigue, fever, etc)? I’d call your RE and let them now just in case it is the Lupron. That may be a mild side effect of it and it will pass.
– We would love to have you! So sorry about your chemical pregnancy, but glad to see that you are moving forward. How many snowbabies do you have and how many do you think you will transfer? FET was easier and a lot of clinics have really good success rates with them. Cancellations have to do with many factors. The most common one I hear is about the e2 levels. I hope you get good news on Monday. Welcome!
– So glad you joined us. Wish you only good news on Monday. We will definitely keep you in our thoughts and prayers! And you will be a wonderful Mother….soon!!!
- DH is taking me out to dinner and a movie tonight!
I'm just ready to relax and have a good weekend. Hope everyone else does too!