– How does it feel to be shot free for a day?! A much deserved break, I say!
What time do you go in tomorrow? Sticky dust comin’ @ cha! Do you live near Florida Medical Center? I did some chart work for them about a year or so ago.
– I know I’ve said this already, but you’ll be on my mind all day today…GOOD LUCK!
– You come over anytime you want! Glad to have you! Thanks for your advice.
– How did your consult go?
– YAY for BCPs! That’s awesome that you are able to get started now. I wish you so much luck girl! And get excited! You body will be more ready than if you were stressed! I know I’m excited for you! PMA PMA PMA
– Are you starting injections today? I hope you got your calendar.
– Any news, Sweetie?
– Let us know how your b/w turns out. Hope the Lupron is working well for you
– I guess we both get our “stick & stir” on tomorrow…he…he…! Only a week left until your precious snowbabies get to snuggle in!
- I know you are getting excited. Less than 2 weeks left and you’ll be PUPO!!
– How are you? Have you started stims yet?
– Yay for Lupron! Are you taking yours in the AM or PM?
Prayin, Stlgirl, Rose, Jaydentd, Karling, Sharishu, Rayofsunshine, & Neffi
– I know it may seem like things are moving in slow motion, but you will be truckin’ it soon. Anything new going on and have you gotten your schedule yet? We miss you!
– 10 more days!!!!!! YIPEE!!!!! I’m so anxious for you!
– Woohoo!!! You get to start shots tomorrow! Ok…maybe that’s not so great from a pain standpoint, but that’s a huge feat for anyone on this board. So…..WOOHOO!!!
– One week left and you get to start Lupron. YAY! I don’t mind the shot itself so much as I do the itching afterwards. It goes away pretty quickly. What other meds will you be on?
– YAY for stims! Grow follies grow! Only 4 more days for me and I get to start!
– I’m so happy for you! What time do you go in tomorrow and what time zone are you in? I’ll be thinking about you and wishing you tons of sticky dust!!!
– how come your beta isn’t until after Labor Day? Maybe my calculations were off, but I just figured you would have yours @ least by this Friday. Hmmmmm…. Is the Holiday messing that up?
– you are so lucky to have the gel instead of the shot. Those shots are a pain in the butt! LOL!
–Only 4 more days and we get to start becoming bloated and swollen where our pants don’t fit anymore and it hurts to walk….YAY!! LOL, it’s not that bad. I’ve done it before and I am more than willing to do it again. It’s kinds cool because it’s the start of noticing that something is going on in there (getting ready for 9 months of it!)
– Cool that you were in Atl!
That’s about 90 miles away from here. We live close enough to have the convenience of city life, but far enough away that we can sit on our patio and hear the crickets and frogs.
Cheeky and Deftonesmo
– How’s the dreaded 2WW treating ya? Have you already bought your HPT and chomping @ the bit to POAS? He..he..
– Hope you are taking it easy, you PUPO girl!
– I am having the headaches, too. They suck! Mine seem to get worse in the evenings about 5 or 6pm.
– What area do you specialize in?
Whew! I think I got everybody plus one!
My goodness! There is a lot going on here on the first day of September! Rabbit, Rabbit! A friend of mine used to do that first thing in the morning on the first day of a new month. Never asked why, but thought it was cute.
- Stick & stir tomorrow, stims on Sat., and another stick & stir on 9/8. Getting another 'baby in a box' tomorrow with my antibiotics (starting them tomorrow, too), PIO, and hCG trigger (can't wait to take that booger). Gone for my nap and I will check in later this morning. Have a great day!