- great attitude...spotting can be a good thing. i'm glad you're not letting it take away your pma! wednesday's almost here & you'll get your bfp!
- that is awesome that your er is tomorrow...you must be so excited! i think your evening w/ little sidney is so cute...i had goosebumps reading about it...what a sweet, little girl! what your dh said was really cute & funny! great pictures of you & dh...you guys make a great-looking couple!
- it definitely is time to break up w/ your re & look for another one. after the emotional, physical, & financial investment that you & dh have made, you should definitely be selective! i cannot believe the stupid criteria items that would disqualify you from fostering & adopting...something is truly wrong w/ the system! i think "going back to the basics" is something worth trying...like you said, the quality might improve & it'll give you your 2nd miracle.
- how did your er go? can't wait to hear how many eggs they got. hope you got to eat something good & yummy after your er
- i'm sure it's just the stress & your cardiologist will clear you. thanks for doing the af dance for me...looks like you'll have to dance a little while longer, lol!
- same protocol as the other 2 cycles...follistim & ganirelix, then hcg for trigger, then the oh-so-wonderful pio injections in the hiney!!! still no af though
you poor thing, af after a bfn is a beotch...i remember back from february...it sucked! ugh, i hate phone calls, insurance, paperwork...blah, blah, balh
crossing my fingers that you'll be starting right away & that your new re's office had everything set to go.
- how did er go? how are you feeling?
welcome! i added your name & your beta date on the list. crossing fingers for a bpf for you on wednesday!
- i'm dying to hear your beta results!
- i think you had an u/s & b/w today...how did it go?
....where the hell are you, you evil beatch??? ok, so ALL day yesterday, i had cramps, so i'm thinking "great, af should be here tomorrow, which is when it's due." wake up today, NO cramps, nothing!
i'm trying not to think about it b/c i know stressing over it can put a delay on it. i'm almost always on time, so wth??? ok, so that's it for me.
hope everyone is having a good day!