IVF-Infertility.com home

Dogus IVF Center - North Cyprus

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in IVF and embryo transfer including frozen embryo transfer.

Dogus IVF Center - North Cyprus

Postby juliecyprus » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:54 am

Hi ladies

For any of you looking for a cheap international alternative...

I am a very close friend and neighbour of Firdevs, the female doctor working at the Dogus clinic in North Cyprus, and I am now assisting with the co-ordination.

I am from Scotland but I now live in lovely Cyprus. I am a lawyer by trade but I am just helping Firdevs since she has a lot of new British customers. She does speak English though!

Dogus can assist with IVF, ICSI, Donor Egg, Donor Sperm, Donor Embryo, PGD sex selection, tandem cycles and much more.

I have flown back and forward from Glasgow/Manchester/Stansted to Larnaca and Ercan more times than I can count so if you need any advice on the travel process, accomodation, all things Cyprus then please ask and I'll be happy to help.

I am also having dinner with Firdevs tonight so if you have any questions about Dogus then please email me today and I'll speak to her about it tonight. (You can email after today as well of course!)

Take care and I look forward to helping you

Julie xx
juliecyprus

Return to In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)