1- a new puppy...yay! i love ours...he is so cute, even if he wakes me up at 6:45 on a sunday morning, like today
i hope you get your bfp this time around & adoption will not be something that you'll have to think about, but if need be, it's nice to know dh is on board. when in november do you think you'll be cycling? i think we spoke about that before...we may be very close. i should be starting my stims in the beginning of november.
- sounds like you're moving right along! i never had to take menopur, so don't have any advice, but i'm sure you'll get through it
as far as the pio shots, they're not that bad...just ice for about 10-15 minutes prior to the shot & afterwards, i walk for 10 minutes &/or sit on a heating pad, so it doesn't settle as lumps into my butt. i won't lie, it's inevitable that your butt will get sore, especially by the hip area. but it's all worth it for that bfp! also, before the shot, while i'm icing, i take the syringe w/ the pio in it & put it in my bra, so it warms up & it's easier to go in when the injection is done.
- your story about getting to meet lee is awesome...just like you said "i love when shit like this happens to me"...those are the best b/c it's totally unexpected, you didn't have to really try, it just all fell into place. i'm so glad you had super-great time! how was the wedding yesterday? are you feeling any better? hope so.
- keep strong & don't give in to those evil sticks...you can do it!!! everything will be ok...i'm praying for you! 6 more days....you can do it!
- i've been thinking about you & barry. how did his surgery go? i hope it was a success & he's having a speedy & smooth recovery. please take it easy & try not to stress, as challenging it may be during such a difficult time. in 4 days, you'll be getting your bfp! how is it going w/ barry's parents visiting?
- your story is so inspirational! you're an amzing woman & you'll get your other miracle soon! so glad af showed & now you can get started.
- so good to hear from you! so happy that you found a new re...that makes a world of difference. so when will you be doing your iui?
- how are you feeling? do you feel any bloating since they increased your follistim dose? i'm praying that you get some good news tomorrow....let us know how things go.
- are you talking about an hsg...where they put a dye into ur uterus & tubes to make sure they're all clear? if yes, that was the worst pain ever! but i'm glad you got the clear to go ahead. wow, sounds like everything's moving in the right direction. pretty soon you'll be holding your beautiful baby!
- so jealous of your trip to costa rica! that the 1 thing about teaching...you can't really take a chunk of time off. you have to work around summer vacation or the vacation weeks we get off during the school year. but i guess i shouldn't complain...we're very lucky w/ the time that we do get off.
- sorry af is being evil. i know what you mean...as much as i needed the time off after our last bfn, i'm itching to get started. november will be here soon for both of us.
- your 2nd beta is great! i'm so happy for you! sounds like the re is happy w/ it, or else he/she would've scheduled a 3rd beta. only 6 days & you'll get to see your bean(s)!
- sorry about the 3 follies that stopped growing...but your're right, you have to keep that pma up, as hard as that may be. when's your next sns?
- sweetie, i'm so sorry! i really thought this was the 1...my heart just breaks for you. i'm thinking about you!
- welcome (back)! you're definitely posting in the right place. congrats on your successful 1st cycle. i hope this 1 is just as successful!
- yay, you're pupo...congrats!
- i will do the af dance for you...hopefully it'll be here on time.
- i remember you! i'm so sorry about your loss...i can't even imagine what that was like. i'm really glad that you're moving forward.
- i'm so happy that your dad's surgery went well. you must be a wreck....running around like crazy & getting no sleep. i hope things have calmed down a bit. is your dad still in the hospital or did they let him come home? so when are they thinking your fet will be?
i know i didn't get to all of you, but please know that i'm thinking about you everyday.
...it's so hard for me to do a lot of personals throughout the week b/c w/ school i'm so busy. anyways, i do read almost every night...please know that. i MUST know what's going on w/ my girls. so if i'm not responding, it doesn't mean i'm not reading. i will post pics of roscoe soon...i promise! i just have to get them up on the computer. he is so cute!!! as far as the ivf world is concerned, nothing is really going on here. af is due on wednesday. it probably won't show until thursay, possibly friday, which means my next af will be due around the 28th/29th of october. so based on my f/u appointment on october 11th w/ my re, i should be having my baseline around the end of october/beginning of november, depending on the date of af. it kind of stinks, b/c my b-day is on november 2nd...this is why i'm kind of not planning anything for it. this time dh & i want to keep it completely to ourselves, not even tell his mom or my parents, or his siblings. we just want to have this cycle completely to ourselves. so when my b-day rolls around, i won't really have anything planned & won't have to make much of an excuse of why i can't drink. i think if i get an invitation somewhere, i'll use the excuse of dh is taking me out, which won't be an excuse really since we'll probably go out...i just won't drink. oh well...it's a small sacrifice, as far as i look at it.