- Yeah, I usually get my meds from Freedom, but my nurse contacted Apothecary (in AZ) & they actually called me not too long ago & set up my order. I will be getting it tomorrow. The other meds will come from Freedom on Friday. By the way, CONGRATS on your BFP! Can't wait to hear your 2nd BETA tomorrow!
- Yay, you're PUPO! Your babies are beautiful! When's your BETA? Thanks for the Lupron tip. That's exactly how it worked out
- We went to GA for a week (DH's mom lives on Lake Sinclair) & then to VA Beach for another week. Also, DH's sister & her family from AZ were visiting w/ us. I'm sorry you're not feeling good, but relief is in sight.
- Hi, great to hear from you! How are you feeling?
- Good luck tomorrow! How exciting!
- My 2 cents is that I would just go ahead w/ the transfer of all 3 on Saturday. I'm so sorry you have to go through this; as if everything else isn't already stressful enough!
- WTH!? Isn't there another embryologist there? Ugh...how frustrating! Fingers crossed for a great fert report tomorrow! Your crab salad sounds delicious!
- You're almost PUPO...just a little more than a week!!!
- I probably missed it somewhere, but are you having an ER, freezing the embabies, & then doing an FET in October? Are you doing an FET of combiantion of your embryos & donor?
- CONGRATULATIONS!!! The FET must have been what you needed. I'm so happy for you! When do you go back for a 2nd BETA? I hope your infection heals quickly & you feel better soon!
- Good luck tomorrow! Let us know how everything goes when you can.
- Welcome! What protocol are you on? When is your ER?
- Have a great time on your vaca!!! Enjoy it b/c it'll be your last one before you are a mama!
- Congratulations on being preggo!
- Enjoy the rest of your vaca!
- Congrats on your 2 bundles of joy!!!
- How are you? Did you have your IUI on the 14th?
- How are you doing?
- Are you still on for your FET on the 26th?