I am finally awake and able to go through and get caught up. So sorry I have been MIA.
- Sending you tons hugs and support.
I definately understand. I had a meltdown at work during my last cycle. Just broke down into tears infront of everyone. I was not feeling good to begin with - bloated and all that. In all honesty I do not even recall what upset me. All I know is that I had to go and lay down for 30mins to get myself together. I was so hormonal!
- Congrats on getting the green light to start meds
. I know how exciting that is. I was on Gonal F with my first cycle and tolerated that well without any side effects. The Menopur does burn when you inject it so be sure to ice the area for 15 mins or so to make it nice and numb and the burn should not bother you too much. I have known many women to cycle just fine with cysts, so they really do not interfere with the process at all. You will be done with stimming before you know it! Hang in there!
- To be honest most REs have their own list of what they want to check and prefer to get it themselves. With my first cycle I tried to get most of my labs done ahead of time and my RE just ended up repeating them because she liked them done during a specific timeframe prior to the cycle. Plus she wanted all sorts of stuff my current RE doesn't bother with so each one has their own preference. I know they all want HIV and HepC. But you really should wait on the HepC because there are many HepC tests depending on if they want to see if you have had exposure, are immune or actively infected. That also varies form RE to RE depending on what they want. In terms of the BCPs when you start all depends on when you plan to cycle. Unfortunately it is another thing that should really wait for the RE. There were some labs that needed to be checked at certain times of my cycle and the BCP alters the results so it is best to wait and she what all the RE wants to do. Especially since it sounds like you had bleeding the last time you took them.
- November 3rd is only a few weeks away!! Dogs are soo dumb sometimes
. I love mine to death and I know she doesn't mean to do the things that she does, but it is crazy. She is obsessed with squirrel chasing and no matter if it is muddy or raining she goes everywhere in the name of a squirrel. By the time she has figured out she will never catch the squirrel it is too late and she is covered in mud!
- How exciting for you!!! Now do you have all the legal paperwork that they do with donor eggs or are donor embryos done differently? November 2nd will be here before you know it!
- Sending an AF dance your way
What made you choose to do your cycle in Serbia? Just curious.
- So sorry that you had a rough trip. I am not familiar with and REs in Georgia. But lets not give up just yet!!! When are yo having your beta done?? Try to stay positive.
Many women end up with a BFP with no symptoms at all. I had tons of cramping after my FET which I had not really had with my prior IVf cycles.
- Are you sure your tummy issues are not pregnancy related? I am having all sorts of tummy issues and I think it is either the progesterone or the pregnancy.
I have never been on the progesterone this long so it just may be that. But I constantly either have nausea or indigestion. The constipation is somewhat under control. I hope that you feel better!
- How are you? Good to see you!
- Your beta numbers are awesome!!!!As always you are in my prayers.
I know how stressful getting past this milestone is. I am positive that your little one(s) is safe and will be in your arms this summer. What symptoms did you have this time last transfer?
- Sending you a big hug sweetie.
I can understand how you feel. In the scheme of things moving forward when DH is ready is what is important. I just hate that you have to wait. I have so much faith in the natural cycle and just know that it will work with you. I will constantly pray that your wait is short and DH comes around soon. God never gives us more than we can handle and he holds our hands through ever step. God does have a plan for us and we have to pray for the strength to let those plans play out. I know that Gods plans include you being a mother to your own little miracle, it will all happen in his time.
- I am so sorry hun. I am at a loss for words and I know that there is nothing I can say to make this any better. I do pray that another path opens up for you. I cannot believe that God has said no to your desire for a family. My faith tells me that he will make another way and it will happen in his time. Please keep in touch. Sending hugs and love.
- Congrats on the great thyroid levels!!!
That is awesome. Maybe that is all you need to have success with the IUI. I did not qualify for the Attain program after my failed cycle as well as the fact that I was doing PGD. I was kinda pissed but my RE said that they really try to accept people who have no reasons for failure - that is so stupid. Most of us with failed cycles have no real reason for failure other than failed implantation which we cannot control. I pray you have more success with Attain than we did. It doesn't hurt to apply and it would be great to have that many cycles and get your money back if there is no baby. We will think positive that this is your cycle and you will not need Attain anyways!!
- Welcome to our board!! I hope you find the support here that I have found. In terms of the u/s I wish I could give you a definite yes or no, but I can see the benefit of both options. I have seen women on other boards with a history of miscarriages early on have an early ultrasound just to see if the embryo implanted is a viable embryo with the gestational sac ( I may have used the wrong term here) appearing as it should at that point. Like you said anything can happen and you will not see a heartbeat until the 6.5 week ultrasound. I am just such a nervous person that I would have to go ahead and do the 5.5 week u/s just to calm my nerves until the next ultrasound. I pray that you can decide what give you the most peace of mind,
- What is the name of that song? The chorus was "8-6-7-5-3-0-9!" Sorry I digress. I will keep you in my prayers for tomorrow.
I hope that your transfer goes well. How long do you plan to take it easy after your transfer? How many are you going to transfer.
- I did much better with the Ganirelix than I did with the Lupron. I think the Lupron over suppressed my during my first cycle. Plus I think most people tolerate Ganirelix better than they do Lupron.
- I am sending you well wishes for you that you get your BFP on 10/16!!!
- How is stimming going? You are right, I am dying from the anticipation!! The 24th seems so far away. I am trying to stay calm and just keep praying that everything is going OK with my LO.
- I loved The Help!!! The book is great too if you have time to read. I hear you on preferring FET - they are indeed much cheaper and easier on the body. Hoping you wait more gracefully than I do.
- the wait is killing me!! All I can do is pray through it. I guess you having your u/s before me is payback for me having my beta so early
Whew!! I hope I didn't miss anyone! If I did I am so sorry, sending you all hugs.
- The ultrasound wait is worse than the beta wait. I cannot help freaking out and thinking that something may be wrong with my LO. I keep praying for peace of mind and a positive attitude to put faith in God. He has gotten me this far and I am so grateful. I am still so exhausted and I am not sure where that comes from. I would love to think it is the pregnancy but I have never been on the progesterone this long and my last progesterone level was 185 so that is TONS of progesterone soaring through my body. After the u/s I can cut back assuming my levels are the same. As it is I am sleeping close to 13-15 hours a day!!! I am so embarrassed. Our little group has grown so big that I am going to have to start writing down my prayers (anyone who has seen or read The Help) that way I can keep up and be sure to include you all. Plus I like the ability to look back and review who I have prayed for and what their needs are.
In constant prayer,