Tonight I started stims. I am so happy for this cycle to finally begin! I had a super stressful day - just glad and relieved that it's over.
- Your numbers sound great! Good luck moving forward.
- Good luck tomorrow morning! I hope you get a great report and that your lining is in good shape.
- Welcome! It sounds like you are doing super well.
- YAY for stopping BCP - it's been a long time in coming! My FETs were the same protocol as yours but I believe I transferred on CD 18-19 both times (day 3 transfer). Is it possible that maybe you are actually ready sooner than when they start you on the progesterone, but you just aren't hitting it right with the monitoring? I went in once a week for both FETs, so that would generally put me at a lining check around CD14-15. According to my notes, I started progesterone when my lining was 9.2mm for FET #1 and 10mm for FET #2. Sometimes I look at Sefer v'Sefel for books, but more often than not, I keep an Amazon wishlist and make an order on Amazon whenever I come to the states. However, with the 2nd bag fees starting, it might not be the most practical thing anymore. Also the site bookdepository.co.uk has free int'l shipping everywhere. The prices aren't as good as Amazon, but you can't beat free (and usually quick) shipping. It would probably be more economical for me to get a Kindle, but I read mostly on Shabbat and I really love physically collecting books. Glad to hear you're enjoying Still Alice. How did you like An Exact Replica of a Figment of my Imagination? I will shoot you an email re: swapping books and getting together!
- Good luck with your upcoming IUI! You guys must have great injection technique if this is the 1st bruise
- The garden sounds great and it sounds like you had a super productive day! I use Rizalt or Imitrex pretty often (same active ingredient as Imigran, I believe)when I am not cycling. I find it works quite well if i take it very early on, but sometimes I don't get the aura and don't have enough warning, and then I'm toast.
- I think I am a bit late to the game, but congrats on your BFP! That's amazing news! My main issue with the migraines is the pain and the vomiting…once I start vomiting (sorry, gross) there is nothing I can do, and as you say, also the cognitive haze. Even if I catch it in time with Imitrex or Rizalt, my brain still feels like pudding. That is interesting that the MFM approved the beta blockers as a preventative - I will definitely ask the neurologist and my RE whether that might be an option for me. I hope that with pregnancy, your migraines will lessen!