- my skype (well.... my husband's) is elman1o1 (that's a "o", not a zero) -- I'm never logged on unless I have a date set up! We are 7 hours ahead of EST (if you are in Ireland - and I assume you're on the same time as the UK - we are 2 hours ahead of you. We are 1 hour ahead of Europe -- is that clear?
) -- no worries about "ignoring" my post -- sometimes we write at the same time! The red tape here in Israel is also ridiculous. I'm worried about not getting approved becuase I deal with depression. I've been stable on meds for YEARS and both of my therapists will testify to that, as will my psychiatrist. I hope that's enough!
- ugh. Pregnancy stuff at work sucks. Someone at my office is pregnant with twins. I just started working there, and they don't know anything about my past (when asked if I have kids, I say "no" -- I don't HAVE kids, but I've HAD kids is my justification for that answer). I hope your son feels better! How annoying that the u/s tech wasn't sure and you have to go back! I know u/s measurements are never exact, but that's a huge difference!
- CONGRATS! I really hope this is your time! Will you be POAS? Looks like those are 3-day embryos (right? I'm not so good at telling from the pics)
- how sweet that DH comes to every appt! With our first IVF, I would probably have wanted mine to come, but he was in basic training (mandatory army service here) and couldn't. Once I was an "old - pro" I realized that for the regular SnS (!) visits, I didn't need him there. Actually, of our 6 transfers, he's only made it to 3! --- congrats on triggering!
- the hormones and the stress make us all nuts
I'm so sorry about your husbands job. Can he start looking for a new one now? What does he do? Are there jobs in your area?
- so sorry about your grandma.
- well, I'm hoping that this frostie doesn't become a playmate for my boys.... since they have passed. I want a baby to bring home and who lives longer than I do! --- it must be stressful to know not which part of the study you are doing and whether you'll be doing a fresh or a PGD-FET -- which do you want to do?
- at 6w2d you should be able to see hb (on the u/s screen, probably not HEAR them yet) - but don't freak out if you don't! I'm so excited for you!
hang in there....
- I hope all goes well tomorrow. I know what you mean about wanting a certain nurse. I love all the nurses and the regular phlebotomist and u/s tech --- I hate when someone is on vacation and I have someone else!
- yay for IUI on Saturday! When do you start POAS?
how have you never done shots? I thought you did a IVF? Did you always have someone else do it? It's really not that bad!
-- ooooooh.... how shiny! I love the blinkies!
HURRAY for such wonderful embryos! You did PGD last time, but not this time? Testing for something specific, or just for 'normal'? I'm excited for your transfer on Saturday!
- amazing how bare butts lose their sexiness -- I know a lot of husbands who would love to be woken up by their wife's bare bum -- but we had to do PIO and DH injected me.... the bare bum lost the sexy-appeal really fast!
- AF is here! 2 days early.... and now I'm stuck. I am supposed to go to the clinic on CD1 for a baseline SnS, and then start my Estrofem tablets, 3x/day. But my clinic is closed Friday AND Saturday. I don't know what's worse --- to start the pills without the baseline, or to wait until CD3 to start..... so after trying to reach someone, ANYONE to ask and failing (even physically going to the clinic to see if anyone was there and just not answering the phone!) - I decided that I will start the pills . I've NEVER had a problem on the baseline SnS, so I'm hoping this'll be okay. I'm too nervous about missing the cycle if I wait until CD3 ---- so I'm now taking 2mg of Estrofem (called Progyna in the USA) three times a day -- first SnS on Sunday!