- yeah - a while back we had a whole discussion on pubic hairs - how much? what style? shave/wax? It was fun
- wow. 7 days without power. That's nuts! We just watched Captain America -- that was AWFUL! Sheesh! But we also watched Green Latern and that was much better! CONGRATS on that pee stick! I barely see it in the first one, but it's definitely there in the second and really doesn't look like an evap line. Did you POAS again today????
- what if you have a girl, name her so her initials are LST and then she marries someone with a last name that starts with D? Then her initials will be LSD!
My dad's initials are E.A.R. - which is pretty funny because he is an eye doctor!
- we just started cooling off here. It's a nice change, but I can't wait for warm weather again! Cold and rainy is not as much fun. I've never been on a cruise, but I keep suggesting it as a vacation idea. DH doesn't think it's as "authentic" as traveling somewhere.
- where in PA are you? I grew up in Pittsburgh! My husband always asks me to wait to POAS until 9dp5dt or something, but I never can! I'm sorry about the babies at work. Someone in my office is expecting twins and it's killllllinnnnngggg me. I'll plan to be "out sick" when she brings them in to show off.
- I'm up while you are asleep! I'm pretty much done at work by the time you guys wake up, lazy bums!
Then again, I'm asleep before you get home from work... I hope your turkey was good. Dinner for us tonight is lentil soup with sausage. Really really really simple to make - I sautee onions and garlic, add some sliced sausage, then when that looks good I add water and lentils. Simmer for about 20 min and all done!
- looking good - congrats on being PUPO!
- the reality of never having a child of my own is really creeping up on me. How many more IVFs do we try? After we lost our first set of twins, it took over a year of non-stop cycles to get pregnant with a viable pregnancy again. I can't imagine another entire year of this. And how many more pregnancies can I do? What if I get pregnant again, but still don't bring home a baby? It's so hard to think like that, but it's becoming more and more likely for me... Luckily, my husband is totally open to adopting. Of course, we would rather have our own, but adopting could be the next step.
- sorry this is taking so long. I remember being sooooo frustrated. I had my D&C in Sept 14 and didn't have my next FET until late December. I hope soon for you.... Can your doctor check your hormone levels to see what is going on? I didn't ovulate after my beta reached zero, so I took Provera. Btw, I'm on cycle #7 too -- hopefully this will be a lucky one!
- I still can't believe your cycle got canceled. That sucks soooo much. Damn. Why do they think a LOWER dose of Estrace would help? What about taking the estradiol vaginally or injections?
- yes the vaginal pills can cause spotting - which is scary but harmless. Crazy hormones are all part of being pregnant! I cry at EVERYTHING when I'm pregnant!
- it's so hard when you have good news but a friend has bad news. Give your friend a big hug. Does she know your news? Fingers crossed for your u/s next week!
- GREAT JOB! 10 eggs is fantastic! When will you get your fert report? (Do you have to go all the way back to Rehovot for transfer? I assume so, since the embryos are there!) I have never never never heard of transferring one on day 3 and another on day 5 -- wouldn't that 'disturb' the first one? hmm...
- glad to hear your grandmother is doing a bit better, but sorry about the whole rollercoaster of emotions and having to be so far away from the rest of your family.
- getting sooooo antsy about this cycle. SnS on Monday morning and I'm dyyyiiinnnnggg to know!
Not much else going on. Spending a super chill weekend with my husband - just watching movies and drinking wine/Irish-hot-chocolate!