- I guess you figured it out! Great pictures of you and your son!
- I'm sorry you are in 2ww hell. Have you gotten the courage to use the HPT? Monday is soon! And I totally do crazy crazy things when I'm waking up from the anesthesia. I think the recovery nurses are used to it
I asked for my husband to come back and visit, and the nurse asked for his name, so she could page him in the waiting room. I said "David". She asked for a last name, because David is a super common name. I told her that he didn't have a last name and started to cry. She paged just "David". My David came back and asked if it was for him - she pointed at me hysterically crying and asked if I was his!
- a bad test! HOW ANNOYING! I would call the company and ask for a refund or a coupon for a new test. Those things can be expensive! Hoping you are still just too early.... will you POAS again today?
- great picture of you guys! thanks for thinking of me. I recently asked a former boss of mine to be a reference on our adoption application. She said that she would do anything to help us get a baby. She said that she wished that there was a petition list that she could sign, saying that she thought we deserved a baby. She said she bets we could find hundreds of people to sign it too. Sadly, that wouldn't help! But it's nice to know there are so many people rooting for me.
- congrats on being PUPO!
I hope that last embryo makes it to freezing too. Will you POAS or not? When is beta?
- homosexual couples are allowed to adopt legally, but the process is much harder and there is a huge stigma. Just like we have an advantage as potential adoptive parents because we are young and healthy (as opposed to older or with chronic health problems), being married and heterosexual is an advantage too. (I don't think this is fair, but this stigma exists and they are placed lower on the waiting lists.) Hopefully I'll look great and pregnant again really soon!
That's fantastic! How far along will you be for your u/s? (if you want help figuring out your due date - check out http://www.ivf.ca
. Add a pregnancy ticker already, preggo!)
- yup, my dad is an asshole. Oh well. What's weird to me too is that I really take after him, both in looks and in personality. I'm nothing like my mom. My dad and I like the same books, movies, etc - people say we sound alike - pictures of us as kids are indistinguishable. I really hope I don't turn out like him as a parent though... "Lucky poor college student" indeed! I guess sometimes even poverty has an upside
- I'll be okay without a blinkie, but thanks! Here's one for you -
- congrats on telling your mom. Have you told anyone else yet? Doesn't that make it feel so real? Congrats!
- BCP while TTC is always a bit insane and frustrating, but it does help in the short term. I hope your migraine medicine works out well too.
- sorry that only 1/2 the eggs fertilized. Your siggy says "severe MF" - did you do ICSI? We have to do ICSI because of severe male factor - and our fert rate is about 50% too (7 out of 14 last time on day 3).
- good luck! I hope the third beta was just a fluke -- keep us updated!
- you didn't POAS? WOW! I'm impressed! Good luck with the beta today. I'll be stalking all day for results!
- I don't mind questions about my boys at all. Micha was born at 640 grams, Asaf was born at 530 grams. Both fluctuated a teeny bit in the short time they were alive (losing a little the first few days as is normal, gaining a bit back - they were good eaters for their size - eating nothing but my breast milk (via gavage) - how cool!) ---- wow! What a great looking family! We are not nearly as attractive
------- I'm so so so sorry about the BFN, although I understand how sometimes it's easier to know, even if it's negative. Enjoy your hormone free day...
- only 1 more day! I'm so excited to hear your results. Remind me again how far along you are? (everyone needs a pregnancy ticker so I can keep track!
- HURRAY FOR AF! I'm so excited the b*itch finally showed up! PUPO for Christmas sound like a great plan!
- I GOT THE GREEN LIGHT!
My lining on the u/s this morning was a 10! Woohoo! Assuming my bloodwork comes back normal, I'll start my progesterone Fri or Sat for a Wed or Thurs transfer next week (depends on scheduling things on their end). I know later today.
I'm so excited! Seems so stupid - because even if this didn't work out my way, I would only have a 5 day delay, but I'm glad this is happening soon. I'm soooooo stressed and I just want this cycle to end already! Keeping my fingers crossed that the embryo thaws normally. My biggest fear is not having anything to transfer at all.....