wow! I'm gone for the weekend and SO much happens! (Unfortunately, most of it not good...) My brother showed up unexpectedly for the weekend, and he sleeps in the guest room where the computer is!
- your son is so cute!
- that picture of you and DH at New Year's Eve - I was trying to figure out what was going on with your hair until I realized that there is a plant behind you! Looks like you have a crazy mohawk or something!
-Call your clinic and tell them you are bleeding. They should let you come in for a beta early, so that you know whether it's AF or not. Big hugs , and fingers crossed.
- big beta day for you too tomorrow. Have you POAS?
- CONGRATS! I told you that you were just too early before! I know it's easier to say to other people. I often start POAS at only 8dpo and get disappointed, even though I know it's too early. You grew up in Maui? That's so cool!
- the thing is, if I'm not on the trip, I have to work! Ugh! Because I'm here such a short time (only since Oct), I haven't accrued many sick days. So I think I'll work Wednesday morning (my transfer is Wed afternoon) and also on Thursday! (I've never been told to do bed rest after transfer - and I work in an office. With everyone else gone, I'm not going to do all that much on Thursday). I know I'll want a sick day on the day of my beta if I think it's BFN. So I'll actually be WORKING while everyone is away. Darn.
and I totally hear you on not thinking fresh will work - I'm the same way about FET. I've had 3 fresh and 3 FET and gotten pregnant on EVERY fresh and NONE of the FETs. So I'm kinda disappointed this is a FET. Hopefully we'll both get proven wrong.
- I've also had "textbook embryo" transfers fail. It's so disappointing. Pretty sure you can start running right away. Scuba diving sounds pretty awesome! I've never been anywhere tropical, but I want to! Tahiti is pretty much as far away from here as we could get, so I doubt we'll make it out there anytime soon. Can you believe I've never even seen the Pacific Ocean? My husband is from California, so he really wants to make sure I see the Pacific before I die
- Isn't True Blood awesome? So much gratuitous blood/gore and sex. but we love it! I would totally drop my husband in exchange for Eric Northman for a little while
Good for you and getting the flu shot. I keep forgetting to get mine - but soon it'll be too late!
- not sure if this is a yearly thing - but it seems like it. There have been dozens of emails a day about the yearly volleyball game between the two offices. Hopefully I'll get to go next year! (or be on maternity leave -- either is fine with me!) Complete chromosome analysis - that's fantastic!
- as hard as it is - stay positive. I always tried to focus on "today I'm pregnant, and for that I'm grateful". Hopefully, you'll be repeating that mantra another 30+ weeks! I love the ticker!
- congrats! I'm glad that beta doubled again. Now a lonnnggg wait for u/s! How far along will you be? I saw heartbeats at 6w1d last time - which was super early, but super reassuring!
- I've asked about Assisted Hatching and was told I don't need it. <shrug> whatever. Congrast on being PUPO! I usually get my BFP on 7dp5dt - so that's when I'm planning on POAS. By then, the trigger is completely gone too.
- you guys are SOOOO CUTE! OMG!
- NO! I'm so sad for you. I'm also so tired of everything, especially the disappointment, but I can't find a way to stop. Big giant hugs. Oh, I hope you get your Christmas miracle. Go buy lots of chocolate, you deserve it.
- you are right. That work trip probably would have been stressful. I went on a 2 night work trip at my last job. It was so weird to be 'on vacation', but with work people instead of David or friends! I wonder what those embryos are doing in there too! Hope your hair cut went great! (btw, I have a fantastic hair stylist if you want her contact info!) Just one week until your beta!
- your wedding photo is amazing! You guys look great! I'm so glad to hear your mom is cancer free. And as much as you knew that a beta of 6 wasn't good - it still must be so heartbreaking to get the final news that your beta is zero. Big hgus.
- NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!
I can't believe it. That is so awful. I'm crying with you.
- wow. Lots of bad news this weekend.
I'm just getting anxious. I call on Tuesday morning to see what time to come in on Wednesday. We won't know until Wednesday if the embryo defrosts well.
I'm oscillating wildly from - shit this isn't going to work - to - OMG! I'm already 2w pregnant!.
This shit is so hard.
Big hugs to everyone.