- good luck today! I hope all of your embryos kept growing into great blasts. let us know how it goes!
- antibiotics shouldn't affect your cycle at all - but I totally understand. I'm always worried when *something* happens during my 2ww!
- CONGRATS! Your betas sound great! You can't tell multiples from beta numbers (my betas with my second set of twins were LOWER than with my singleton!) but yours look nice and high (and doubling well). U/S always seems so far away
- you couldn't get a HSG in a different place? That would be so awkward to have someone you work with do it! I guess it would be more convenient to do the HSG where you work, but still!
- trigger tonight! I know you are concerned about a fresh cycle working for you (we have opposite luck!) Maybe transfer the lower quality (still good) embryos but freeze the best ones. How would that feel?
- WOOOHOOOO! Sorry the third embryo didn't make it, but congrats on everything else (FINALLY!) working out! Can't wait for your pee sticks! My clinic did check my e2, but were waaaay more concerned with my lining. Never checked my e2 after the FET.
- ugh. I would hate to have to put myself in debt to do this awful crazy thing. Sometimes I just get so angry that IVF and other fertility treatments aren't covered by healthcare -- so stupid! No one chooses to be infertile! It's a MEDICAL problem so MEDICAL insurance should cover it. I'm angry on your behalf...
- 12 weeks! Yay!!!!
- I know Rosie
's e2 was low during her 2ww - to the point where her doctors were sure her cycle probably hadn't worked - she quickly started oral estrogen supplements - and is pregnant with TWINS. So there is still hope. i can't wait for Tuesday's pee stick!
- congrats on starting. Hopefully, I'll be right behind you - and these WILL be our rainbow babies...
- beta still going up? Ugh. I'm sorry. While this is much easier that other things I've been through, it still sucks. I guess it took me a while to 'get used to the idea' in my other pregnancies, and I never got that far this time. But I'm still crushed. I can't believe this would happen to us on top of everything... 4 pregnancies? I never thought I'd have 4 pregnancies. Now I'm hoping for #5. Crazy....
- OH NO! I'm so sorry. Big hugs. That is so awful.
Nicole (blue eyed) - I see you changed your signature - did you get the results back from your D&C?
- everything sounds so exotic when it's foreign. I would kill to go to Dublin - but I'm sure for you it was just an annoying work trip!
(btw, kinda cool that you've met Sinead O'Connor -sorry she was so annoying!)
- fingers crossed for another good u/s tomorrow! Try to relax (easier said than done, I know!). Odds are very much in your favor for having a healthy baby this summer! This will be a cool u/s too - by about 9 weeks, you'll see arms and legs on your little gummy bear!
- I'll join you in hibernation. Sometimes I just want the whole world to go away. I'm sorry. Big hugs.
- I started spotting yesterday and it looks like the bleeding is full on today.
My beta dropped from 1187 to 312 in just 48 hours - which is a halving time of about 24 hours (betas dropping go by halves the same way that rising betas double). If that rate continues, my beta should be zero Monday or Tuesday. I'm really really really really hoping I can start my fresh cycle this week. (I was told that I could start when my beta reaches zero and I 'get a period' - so I'm hoping both those things happen this week). If my beta doesn't get to zero in a few days, I'll start a pack of BCP and take those for 2 weeks before stopping to get a period and starting stims. I hope I can start this week!
Bleeding is freaking depressing. Ugh.
But I am enjoying a nice, big cappuccino this morning and my 2 glasses of wine last night were great.
I'll take a pee stick tomorrow and if it's really light (or hopefully BFN), I'll do the blood test on Tuesday. If my beta is low enough, I'll call my clinic and go for baseline SnS on Wed or Thurs. Fingers crossed!
Also - one of my favorite TV shows is 16&Pregnant/Teen Mom (I've been watching since before we started all this TTC crap). New season of Teen Mom 2 started this past week - so deliciously stupid and fun to watch the drama. But as always, it's so hard that these girls have healthy babies by accident, and none of us can have the healthy babies we so desperately want.