I've been stalking from my phone, but haven't been able to write until now! (I love y'all, but typing personals from my phone sucks!)
- OH NO! I'm so sorry. Do the doctors have any suggestions? This is your 3rd miscarriage, right? Have you done all the RPL testing?
- Oh no for you too! I'm so sorry. Even when you know it's coming, the BFNs are soooo hard. <big big hugs>
- I'm an organizer too! Sheesh, my regular organization obsessiveness combined with pregnancy 'nesting' meant that I spent most of my pregnancy organizing the extra toilet paper in my house!
- better to have too many needles than not enough. I'm glad to hear your IVF class went well. It would have been nice to meet some other people, but this way you got one on one attention. As for which days to take off, I find that if you explain to your boss, they are usually very very understanding. I'm at my new job, and it turns
- I totally hear ya on feeling dragged out. It's been 2.5 years since our first loss. This is getting nuts. I'm so sorry. What can they do about the APS? Can you take something? Do they think this chemical was related to that? I'm glad you could get started again now. I'm waiting, and I hate it.
-you are stimming! YAY! Are you enjoying all your needle-pokes?
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad! I hope he gets better soon!
- as everyone else has chimed in, yes, those TVUS during your period are GROSS!!!!! Remember to take out your tampon and put a pad before going into the u/s room - I forgot once and I had a disgusting tampon that I had to throw in the trash. I hate HATE pads, but I wear one the morning of a TVUS and switch to a tampon after the u/s. Also, no one can promise a certain calendar - with an exact ER/ET date - because it's all dependent on how things go. As you get closer, they'll give you an exact date, but for now, you can't know.
My clinic does only suppositories (I've done the injections once, during my second pregnancy, because I started bleeding). Works find for me! Wear a pantyliner though!
- when I was in Paris with my sister and mom, we didn't realize at the Eiffel Tower that there are 2 lines because one is for the stairs and one is for the elevator --- we got in the shorter line.... and ended up taking the stairs all the way up!
The waiting is awful and I get horrible anxiety from it. I take an antidepressant, which helps the anxiety. I also see a therapist who does cognitive behavoiral therpay, which I find super super helpful.
- ugugggghhh... nothing worse than a cancelled cycle - especially when the news comes out of the blue! Did you have any trouble with earlier cycles?
- my company trip was fun - but it sucked having AF the whole time. We were out hiking in the woods, so I was always asking for the closest bathroom so I could change my tampon. I packed "regular" but AF was super super super heavy - so Ihad to change all the time. Ick.
No real St. Patrick's day here!
Counting down to April 15... 28 days to go! AF is pretty much gone (phew, thank goodness) - but hopefully by the next one, I'll be ready to stim!