Sorry I've been MIA...instead of going straight home from our road trip we decided to take another trip
I'm completely exhuasted and have missed you guys a lot! I have so much catching up to do, so I'll probably hog the board for the next couple of posts.
Maria - CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm sooooo happy for you....two little ladies! How wonderful!!
Ninde - I've thought about you a lot and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your BFP!! I hope you are resting and the days are zooming by!
Christy - I know you don't want sympathy, so I'll give you something better (I hope)...strength through prayer! I will pray for you and your husband. GOD willing, everything will work itself out in time!
Julia - Hang in there not too much longer....crossing fingers for your BFP
Cyn - Hang in there...I understand how you feel....I felt a little depressed right after the transfer thinking about it not working especially since they at first told me I wouldn't have any frozen. When they called a few days latter and said I had 2 frozen left...I felt a whole lot better. Finger crossed for your BFP!!
Laura - Good Luck with trigger and ER...hope you get a good amount of eggs with great quality!!
Leora - I glad to hear you are feeling better today! This journey is definitely hard on all of us, but we are all entitled to our good and bad days. Stay strong and positive! I understand what you were saying about twins and ivf, but I will say I think it's only normal to want the best outcome and since two embies were transferred, my hope for twins is just wanting the best! At the end of the day I think we all just want to have our BFP, reach full term and have the opportunity to raise healthy children.
Greek - Not sure if you are still checking the board, but I hope you are okay!!
Okay I know I missed a lot and I am sorry, but I'll read more and do more personals later.
AFM, Went for my 3rd beta and they messed up my sample and couldn't give me my numbers...so I was a little upset about that. I go tomorrow morning for my 3rd (really 4th) beta and if it's at 2000 then I'll have my u/s on Friday! My clinic is really starting to upset me...would it be wrong for me to leave early and possibly start seeing a high risk ob? I just think them messing up my sample is unacceptable. I mean if there were something wrong they wouldn't know because they don't have my numbers...I may just be overracting.
Loads of babydust and positive energy to everyone!!