- for me, the progesterone is always enough to hold off AF until I stop it. The one time I had bleeding during the 2ww, it was super light spotting (the cycle was BFN) for just a few minutes. I'm sorry you are still bleeding. Can you do another cycle sometime soon? I'm still hoping for a miracle for you, but it seems unlikely.
- upload them somewhere else (photobucket works well and is free, but FB or Google Picassa also work (but more public)) and then copy the Image URL (very important that you copy the right one -- not the one that is HTML code, but the one that looks like a website). Then use the tag [img]sample[/img] around the link (ie, replace the word 'sample' with the Image URL link) and the picture should show up! Post pics of the kittens!
Your second beta is great! After beta gets above 1000, you should see something on an u/s and once above 10,000 you should see a heartbeat. How many days past transfer are you? Those numbers sound really high and doubling fast. I'm the last one to wish twins on anyone, but sounds like a possibility.
- we are sooooooo ready to adopt too. If we could skip the whole getting pregnant/being pregnant part we would. I hate hate hate hate when people say "can't you just adopt?". The answer is a bona fide "NO". Adopting is an incredibly difficult (and nearly impossible here in Israel) process. I'm sorry DH isn't on board with switching tracks to adopting... for some people (and at certain parts of this 'journey') having a biological child and experiencing pregnancy/childbirth is important. I hope you can figure something out that makes you both happy. Have you done couple's counseling? I find it's really helpful to have a third party.
- any news on the 'flavors' of the twins?
- I doubt any DH's are allowed in the room for ER -- it's real surgery. Maybe if your DH was a doctor/nurse! When are you cycling again?
- that's called an endometrial biopsy, when they scrape the lining. They do it to check that your lining is good. There is also a study (started herein Israel) that an endo biopsy the month before an IVF transfer can help improve implantation rates. I've done it twice. Hurts like a B*ITCH (just to warn you!)
- 18 is fantastic! Good luck on the fert report! I hope you get a good 5 day transfer
- am I officially waiting for AF yet?
Last night, I took my BCP on schedule, but I'm not taking one tonight. Based on years and years of BCP - I expect AF on Friday. Come on, witch!
Has anyone used a Diva Cup? It's like a reusable tampon -- a kind of inverted diaphragm that you use to collect menstrual blood -- then you empty it, rinse it and put it back in (boiling it once a month to sterilize after each period). I like the idea of being "greener" and cheaper than buying tampons every month (costs $30). I can't find where they sell them in Israel, but I can buy online.
Boring at work. This week is Passover, so none of our clients are working. We are working, but there isn't much to do.... not enough funny cat pictures on the internet to entertain me!
btw - Im' a huge fan of 16 & Pregnant/Teen Mom (and have been an addict to the show since before we started TTC) --- one of the teen couple's (who lost custody for a few months of their 3yo daughter because their house was derelict and dirty!) is pregnant again ---- "unplanned but we're thrilled". Sheesh. Who wants to tell me again about "God's Plan"? Grrr......