-Such small bills and they would send a debt collector after you? Is it worth their $11 to pays someone to chase you down? Wow! I hope you had a nice day off, and got to relax a bit.
(to have fun) - Kid's shoes are great!
Another 'tiny foot' person. One of my favorite books is a children's/YA book called "Ella Enchanted" by Gail Carson Levine ( you should read it -- it's a different take on the Cinderella story, and very very well done. There was a movie made that was AWFUL, so don't watch that!). In the book, fairies look just like people, but with little tiny feet. So I always say I have 'fairy feet'.
When are you starting your FET?
- every fresh cycle, I stim less and less. I did my first cycle with only Puregon (aka Follistim), my second cycle with Puregon and Menopur and my third with just Menopur. This time I'm also doing just Menopur, so I'm expecting the shorter stim time. Last time, it was 12 days until triggering. Today is day 3!
- sure, I've added the "mommy to an angel' category again. -- do you know when you'll be able to start your next cycle? Are donor eggs/embryos an option for you guys?
(kerpupples) - I'm so glad to hear DH is doing well with the drinking. And yes, you'll be huge with twins!
- 12dpo and negative on HPT is discouraging, but not final. I'm sorry that it's not a big fat obvious BFP though. When is your beta? --- Puppies? So cute, but so messy and time consuming. Give them big kisses from me! I love puppies!
- yay! A girl! So exciting. (I never care which sex, but I love knowing!)
- I think it's weird and cool to know the embryos sex before transfer. Like I said to Laura, when she transferred a girl embryo - it's so great if you get pregnant that you know from day 1 what sex the baby is. But if it's BFN or a m/c, it's so much harder - because instead of an embryo, it's a son or a daughter.
- have fun in Missouri!
- about to take day 3 of stims!
I don't know why, but I'm feeling good about this. I hope I don't come crashing down with a BFN in a few weeks.....
Someone who just came back from maternity leave just brought in her 4 month old son to work - and I'm handling it pretty well (well -- I'm ignoring the baby, even though everyone else is making a fuss, but emotionally for myself, I'm handling it okay!)
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF
Amanda1979-Natural cycle with meds until IVF April/2012
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012
Leora (leorira11) - started stims April 17th
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s on 4-20
We love you and are always here for you