- are you sure it's a brown recluse? Aren't those deadly poisonous? My BIL has enormous spiders in his basement apartment - but they aren't vemonous. He has this idea that if he leaves the killed spiders around, the live spiders will be intimidated and stay away - but I don't think it works that way! In any case, he has dead spiders, purposefully, left all around the apartment. ICK!
- when do you start?
- any way that moving might help? Any of the states your DH applied to work in have fertility insurance laws? I hope so! -- btw, we also got really close to adopting a friend-of-a-friend's baby who was unexpectedly pregnant. In the end, after emailing with me for a while, she decided abortion was the easiest option for her. I don't blame her (in her shoes, I would probably abort instead of carrying to term and adopting), but we were so heartbroken. Sometimes it seems like everything in the universe is conspiring against us, huh? --- that's great that you heard back from the dean! I hope he can give a great recommendation for your husband, and maybe he even knows some places that are looking for a great guy like your DH?
- that's an early beta, 11dp2dt. A HPT should work by then. I'm so happy to hear you had good blasts to freeze! Did you ever have frozen embryos before?
- I find it harder to grieve the babies I lost before we knew what sex they were. In a way, I wish we had done testing ,both to know what was wrong and to find out the babies' sexes. It is weird to know, but it's also weird to not know.
- I was on a camping trip! I did have my phone, but there was nowhere to plug it in and I needed to turn it off so that it would be charged to use the GPS to find our way home! I wanted to stalk for your results, but I was too afraid of killing the battery and being lost
Cognrats on the great news. What's your due date? Add a ticker!
- I didn't mean to scare you! I was told nightmare things about the pain/cramping after an HSG - so I took a whole day off work. In the end, it didn't hurt at all, and I could have gone to work. But for the endo biopsy, I was told it was a simple in-office procedure, so I didn't take off of work, and it hurt soooo bad. Just wanted to warn you, not scare you!
- I've had cycles when we transferred amazing grade embryos and got BFN -- and both my boys were "only" mourlae on day 5 -- so you never know. Good luck with the OPKs!
Anna & Christy
---- I wish we could make banners for all the people in our lives who say "Just adopt!" --- as if! No one realizes that adoption is sooooo hard.
- I know someone who is a psychologist who is going through IVF/RPL (she's had 5 m/c since having her daughter 5 years ago). She sees a therapist and says it's really weird to be 'on the other side of the couch', but helpful. I hope therapy was good for you. Funny that you have a twin sister who is politically opposite to you! I have strong political opinions, but no one else in my family does, which is funny.
- camping was fun. We ended up being on the beach, not in the woods, which I've never done before. No bugs, but lots and lots and lots of SAND! I'll be cleaning sand out of my ears and my car for weeks!
But we had fun. The dogs ran around like crazy, while we slept and read on the beach. Except for the food situation (no one brought a folding table, so we had to sit on the ground and eat off our laps! - lots of actual "sand-wiches") - we had a great time.
I went for SnS this morning. The tech wrote that my lead follicles are 9mm and there are lots of smaller ones. Lining is 7.5mm. I'm still waiting for blood test results and instructions.
Cyn - FET in May
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF
Amanda1979-Natural cycle with meds until IVF April/2012
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012
Leora (leorira11) - started stims April 17th
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s on 4-20 - 1 perfect gestational sac!
We love you and are always here for you