- I'm actually going to try to NOT have the POAS craziness this time. It's so tempting, because I've gotten answers as early as 5dp5dt, but if it's a BFN cycle, the days between POAS and waiting for beta KILLLLLL me. So I'm going to hold off on POAS until beta day. (I may eat my words and POAS tomorrow, but I'm going to *try*!)
- that's one of the things I love about living on this side of the world -- vacationing in Europe is so much more awesome than vacationing in the USA!
The Netherlands for a weekend? Sounds great!
- 11dp3dt isn't *too* early for a beta, it's just a bit early. Don't be concerned at all if your beta sounds low (like 30 or whatever) because it'll be really early. Most people have betas done at 14-16dpo and you'll only be 13dpo. But great to get results earlier!
- oh no! Spotting is so scary. I had spotting when I was pregnant with my boys, and it was all fine. I hope everything is good by you. Can you get an u/s to check, just for peace of mind? When is your next scheduled scan?
- UGH. That's so hard. I hate out-of-the-blue pregnancy announcements, especially when they are so unfair and you are so vulnerable! July sounds like a great plan. That's my birthday month too - so hopefully it'll be a good one this year.
- I'm so sorry. Things right now are super tense between me and my DH too - I haven't brought it up here, because it's so painful for me and I don't really want to talk about it. Do you see a couple's therapist? That might really help. Maybe find someone who is experienced in couples that one partner has MS. I'm sorry you are feeling so desperate and alone today. Big big big hugs coming from here.
- not sure if you are stalking, but I know you are cycling now and we'd love you to come back!
- same old, same old. Another SnS tomorrow. I'm hoping for news that my ER is soon! I'm so sick of injections and it's only been a week!
Cyn - FET in May
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF
Christy (Sunshine1576)- July 2012
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012
Leora (leorira11) - started stims April 17th
HopeThisWorksM-PUPO 4-14, beta 4/25
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s on 4-20 - 1 perfect gestational sac!
We love you and are always here for you