- speaking of ads - I guess it's because so many of my friends have babies, but Facebook is ALWAYS giving me ads about maternity or baby things. UGH. Everytime I get one, I click the "x" and they ask why you don't want to see this ad. I keep writing that I'm infertile and buried my babies - but I keep getting the stupid diaper ads. Ugh.
Have fun at the cookout. We are planning our next camping trip. Hurray for summer!
- at your ER, you are 2 weeks pregnant. Look at the calendar, and go back 2 weeks ER date - that'll be your LMP. (Your due date will be the same day of the week.) At 6 weeks you should see a heartbeat, but you might not. Good luck!
Thanks for the encouragement. I know it only takes 1 good one, but sometimes it's sooooo stressful when things aren't going right!
- one of the reasons I keep thinking that we'll end up with only one kid is that a pregnancy is super super rough on me. Don't know if you remember, but I've had HG in every pregnancy and throw up constantly. Like 20 times a day and can't keep food or water down and need IV fluids. Add that to the bed rest I'll need, and I think getting pregnant with a sibling would just make me miss out on my kid's life. We talk about having a second through a surrogate (which is extrememly complicated for many many reasons) or adoption/foster-to-adopt - but it's all so complicated and risky. UGH.
Good luck today! Let us know how it goes!
- good luck today! We always lost an embryo or two between fertilization and day3. You'll be fine - and hopefully have some frosties!
- accupuncture is ridiculously expensive. I don't really understand why!
- my first cycle was only Puregon (Follistim). My second cycle was Puregon + Menopur (not sure why I was switched, but it worked fine). My third cycle was just Menopur (like this one). At my next WTF appt, I'll ask about going back to Puregon or adding it to the Menopur again. Besides, the Puregon pen is SOOOOO much easier than mixing the Menopur!
- UGH. F*CK.
The big ones all grew - I have 3 'ripe' ones - but the rest really didn't. I have about a dozen or more follicles at 10-12mm... so no real growth since last WEEK.
Definitely no ER on Sunday or Monday --- I continue 3 Menopur and 1 ganirelix and go back for another f*cking SnS on Sunday.
And - on top of the bad news - today (May 4th) is one of my due dates -- my first twins were due May 4th 2010. I can't believe that was 2 years ago. I know that twins would have been born in April at the latest, but it's still rough.
DH says he prefers to remember the days we lost them, and not the due dates, but I remember each one (May 4, April 18, Nov 8 and Aug 3).
We are away for the weekend (seems like we do that a lot, no? we are busy the next 6 or so weekends, either away or having guests come to us!) so I'll check in again on Sunday - and let you know how Sunday's exam goes.
Kynlee-FET May 2012
Cyn - FET in May
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF
Christy (Sunshine1576)- estimated ER - July 23, 2012
Patircia (Ninde) summer 2012
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012
Georgia22 summer 2012
Sarah (Kala 0704) - bcp started 4/21. FET planned for June 20
Leora (leorira11) - started stims April 17th, ER hopefully 5/7
Amanda1979- ER 5/1 - 7 fert! 6 still growing!
Lauren- FET 5/3
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s on 4-20 - 1 perfect gestational sac!
*Globetrotter HPT BFP at 12dpo, beta at 16dpo = 540! Next beta 4/27 = 1260, U/s in 2 weeks
*HopeThisWorksM-PUPO 4-14, beta 4/25 = 238 (at only 11dp2dt)! beta 4/27 = 588, beta 5/2 = 5700! u/s 5/10
We love you and are always here for you